45 • betrayed

Your pov;

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, a small somewhat happy sigh leaving my lips as I knew what was ahead of me.

The boys and I are finally going back to school today and i'm going to be really honest; i've missed school, quite a lot actually.

I feel like a normal teenager when I'm not on social media 24/7 for my business.
I feel free.

I got up and got changed into a cropped jumper and nike sweatpants, not really caring about what I was wearing.

I made my way downstairs after I was fully ready, the smell of french toast hitting my nose.

"Morning fam," I smiled cheerfully as I took a seat in front of the dinner table.

"Morning love," my parents said in unison, the both of them glancing at me.

"Hey sis," Jake said as he sat down next to me.

"Hey bro," I winked, a small smile making it's way onto his lips.

"Ready to go for a ride in, you know, my audi R8 again," he smirked slightly as he ruffled my hair.

I laughed as I shoved his hand out of my hair, my eyes rolling playfully.
"Obviously."

~

"Y/n," Abbi called out as she ran towards me, her eyes flickering around her surroundings.

"Abbi," I squealed.

The closer she got, the more a frown made it's way onto my face as I eyed her outfit change, making her almost look like another Molly.

Before I could say anything about her new look, she jumped into my arms, sending us both down onto the floor, small laughs leaving our lips.

"I missed you so much," I grinned as I stared at her, confusion sweeping over my face.

"I missed you more," she said bluntly as she looked around; something was up.

After sitting on the tiled hallway grounds for a bit, we both got up with huffs, Joey's eyebrows furrowed as he stared at her in disbelief.

"Damn, it's like y'all haven't seen each other in years," Zach commented, making everyone break down into slight laughter.

"So, how was tour?" she said as she continued looking around, making me grow more irritated each second.

"Really good," I fake smiled as she brought her attention back to me.

"Well, how was school?" I asked, growing suspicious as to why she's acting like a completely different person.

"Alright," she shrugged as she avoided my stare.

I nodded suspiciously, ready to turn around and walk to class with her and the boys but I stopped as I heard a very familiar, irritating voice.

"Hey bitchface," I heard Molly call out, her tone smug and fake.

I rolled my eyes as I turned on my heel to face her, a loud sigh leaving my lips.

"What?" I breathed out with annoyance.

"Let's just say a lot has happened while you have been on tour with 'your boys', and Abbi is with us now," she smirked, the boys scoffing at her, Joey trying to prance at her but Hunter stopped him as he grabbed his arm.

"What?" I questioned in disbelief.
"Doesn't look like it," I said turning to Abbi, sadness, hurt and anger filling me all over.

Abbi's head dropped as she turned to Molly and her clique, joining them with her head now held high.