35 • new york

Your pov;

The boys and I were all waiting for our plane to be called out to board.

We are going to be gone for three weeks, which scared me a little as I haven't been that far apart from my family before.

Our plane was called, pulling me out of my thoughts as we all stood up, making our to the plane.

Our first city we are going to is New York, attending ten different cities during the three weeks.

I was hoping we could go to Australia but it wasn't possible as it's really far away from America and we are only attending ten cities near us.

We boarded the plane, all chatting amongst ourselves and sorting out who to sit with.

We decided with Blake and Hunter in front of Joey and I, then behind us Zach and Mark, behind them Aaron and Charles and Weston had his own seat behind them.

"You ready?" Joey asked as he squeezed my hand.

I nodded as I laid my head on his shoulder, my eyes fluttering close.

"Goodnight princess," Joey whispered before kissing the top of my forehead.

"Goodnight," I faintly whispered, sleep taking over my body.

〰️ six hours later 〰️

"WAKE UP," I heard someone shout in my ear, making me jump with wide eyes.

"Wake up mum," I heard Weston say, a low grumble leaving my lips.

"Joey, wake up," I heard Blake say, irritation visibile in his voice as he looked down at us.

I whined and wiggled back into my chair, cuddling onto Joey.

"WAKE UP!" they all shouted in sync, both Joey and I groaning in irritation.

"I'm up, i'm up," Joey growled out, his voice raspy as he rubbed us eyes.

"Fucking finally," Mark muttered under his breath, making me laugh softly.

"Let's go," Hunter said as I stood up, grabbing my small bag from the top of the cabinet.

We all walked out of the plane, Joey and I swaying our hands back and forth.

It was currently 6:30am in New York, my mouth falling into a yawn due to us being up so early and having hardly no sleep.

We eventually made it outside, my eyes trailing around the outside of the airport, inhaling the fresh breeze of the New York air.

~

〰️ Fifteen minutes later - at hotel 〰️

We just arrived at our hotel, growing more exhausted with every step we took. We walked to the lobby to sign in then went up to our rooms.

"Finally," Hunter said once we opened the door of our hotel room.

Each room has two Queen beds, so four of us each in one room. The boys weren't to pleased about sharing beds together, leaving Joey satisfied as he gets to share the same bed with me.