8 • my new friends

Your pov:

So science had just finished, and it turned out being really enjoyable.

I roasted the hell out of Joey the whole lesson, and let's just say all of his asshole friends like me now.

Let's be honest, I disliked them, but once you get to know them, they really are the best and are somehow easy to get along with.

I walked out of science with Blake, Zach, Hunter, Charles and Joey, laughs escaping my lips as I listened to their conversations.

I was talking to Zach until Abbi came running towards me, grabbing me by the arm and dragging me away from them.

"What the hell Abbi?!" I exclaimed with wide eyes, my mouth slightly agape.

"Um excuse me? I should be the one saying, what the hell!?" she practically screamed, throwing her arms around frantically.

"And?" I trailed off, my eyebrows furrowing slowly.

"And...you were talking to the hottest boys in our school and the most popular!"

"And?" I continued, growing even more confused each second as I listened to my new best friend rant.

"And?! You lucky bitch!" she screamed as she jumped around, many students glaring at us as they walked past.

"Yeah so? They are just boys," I shrugged my shoulders as I walked away.

Abbi ran towards me. "You are literally so lucky. The only people who they talk to are the popular girls."

I looked at her dumbfounded as I continued walking down the hallway.

She sighed frustratedly.
"It means you're popular you idiot!" she screamed, which started irritating me more every second she shouted those words.

I stopped on my tracks and turned to her. "Huh? Just because I talk to the 'popular boys,' doesn't mean I'm popular now, Abbi," I said, turning on my heels as I continued my walk, Abbi sighing as she caught up to me once again.

~

I was packing my bag after school at my locker until I felt someone stand behind me, their arms slithering around my waist. I turned around to see Joey.

"What do you want?" I questioned with annoyance, a slight smirk tugged on his lips.

"Um," he paused, staring deep into my eyes.
"To talk?"

"Why?" I questioned, blinking my eyes several times as I grew frustrated and confused.

He just stared at me blankly.
"Joey, hello?!" I said, waving my hands in front of his face frantically.

"Oh yeah sorry, I must of zoned out by your good looks." He winked at me and walked off as I cringed.

I thought he needed to talk?

"Y/n!" I heard a voice shout near me, an irritated sigh leaving my lips.

I stood still looking at my locker pissed off.

"What do you fucking want?!" I screamed, which I soon regretted as I was at school.

I turned around slowly and saw a shock Jake and his friends.

Now that's when I made a fool of myself.

Everyone was looking at me with surprise. I gulped and turned back around, zipping my packed bag before closing my locker.

I smiled at everyone and walked away, until someone grabbed me by the arm.

I turned around and faced Jake.
"Yes?" I said trying to be as nice as possible.

"Um, yeah, y/n these are my friends," Jake said pursing his lips.

I just looked at him like he was the dumbest dude in the world. "Names?"

"Oh, yeah! Sorry," he said laughing nervously.
He cleared his throat. "This is Justin," Jake started as he pointed to a rather good looking guy. He had scruffy brown hair and blue eyes.

Damn, if he was my age...

"Y/n? Y/n?!" I was awoken from my thoughts about this rather good looking boy and turned to Jake, while Justin was stood laughing at me.

*this is what Justin looks like*

"Uh, yeah sorry, hey Justin," I said awkwardly

He smiled at me, his blue eyes sparkling.
God his smile.

Jake introduced me to his other friends before we all broke down into a conversation.

Let's just say I had an enjoyable day today, well, it was an enjoyable first day of school.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••