20 • mine

Your pov;

I was sat on a chair eating my breakfast, staring out into space.

I gotta admit, I've had the best two days of my life. Even though I was suspended, making my reputation look bad, I still enjoyed the freedom.

Today for school I was wearing something different. Well, trying something different.

I had a semi tight black, long sleeve shirt on and a nude coloured skirt with white air nikes.

I won't get roasted by the teachers wearing this, won't I?

Molly wears even tighter stuff, so I thought why not take a risk.

I put my bowl in the sink and ran upstairs to brush my teeth, looking at my reflection on the mirror.

"Boo!" I heard Jake shout as he popped his head around the corner.

"Wow," I breathed out, glaring at him through the mirror.
"I'm so scared," I said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes.

"You do realise I saw you in the mirror reflection, right Jake?" I pursed my lips.

Jake rolled his again, a scoff leaving his lips.
"Yeah yeah," he brushed me off, leaning against the wall as he waited for me.

I gestured to outside, the both of us leaving my bedroom and walking downstairs.

I said goodbye to mum and dad, then off Jake and I were in his car on the way to school.

I got out of Jake's car once we made it to school, all eyes on me, making me uncomfortable and irritated.

All of the boys were staring me down while the girls gave me jealous stares.

"All of you nasty perv dudes stop staring at my little sister," Jake growled with furrowed eyebrows, giving those older hard glares.

"Jake," I warned him as I glanced up at him, smacking his arm slightly, his shoulders shrugging.

All of the boys looked away with laughs and smirks, soon talking amongst themselves, while the girls smirked and eyed Jake just like the boys looked at me before.

Jake isn't even good looking.

"Can all of you girls stop eyeing my brother, thanks," I smiled sarcastically, sending all of the girls annoyed glares.

"Y/n," Jake warned me this time, hitting my arm slightly like I had done before, his eyes falling on me.

The girls looked away with scoffs and eye roles, all of them going seperate ways, including the boys.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the direction of my grade's locker area, entering the building.

I made it to my locker, still getting looks.
But this time it was the people in my year.

The boys were smirking while the girls were whispering things to each other. I was used to it, as at my old school I was popular and got this attention all the time, which I didn't exactly enjoy.

"Hey," someone said as they slithered their arms around my waist.

"Hey," I said turning around to see Joey and kissing him on the cheek, in which he smiled at. I immediately heard a lot of gasps around us, the both of us ignoring them and their negative opinions.

I heard footsteps approaching, my eyes rolling as I already knew who it was.
Molly and her clique.

I was somewhat confused as she was supposed to be at home today due to her being suspended for another two days.

"What do you think you're doing kissing my boyfriend like that, huh?!" she said with fury, grabbing me by my arm, my face falling in disbelief.

"First of all, it wasn't a kiss, it was a kiss on the cheek. Second of all, I am not going to get into another fight. And third of all, I thought you and Joey were over," I said with attitude, eyeing her with knitted eyebrows.

Joey and Molly were officially over since yesterday, Joey being the one that broke up with her.

I heard 'oooo's' around the hallway, making me smirk slightly.

"Excuse me? How do you know Joey and I broke up? Plus, we are back together now aren't we baby," Molly said as she grabbed Joey and kissed him right in front of me.

Joey pushed her away gently with furrowed eyebrows, his mouth agape slightly.
"Since when? I told you we are done, Molly. And it's foreal this time," Joey said with irritation laced in his voice, his jaw tense.

Molly screamed at the top of her lungs before stomping off with her clique.

Seconds later, everyone went off elsewhere as the drama was officially over, except for Joey's friends, my brother and his friends, all of them surrounding Joey and I.

Joey took a few steps towards me, grabbing my hands, his hazel eyes boring into mine.
"Y/n," he started. "Will you make me the happiest guy in the world and be my girlfriend?"

My jaw dropped as my eyes widened in shock, Joey immediately letting go of my hands as he bit his lip slightly.

I grabbed one of his hands he just dropped, smiling softly.
"Of course I'll be your girlfriend, Joey."

His face lit up as he grabbed me by the waist, kissing me on the lips just like on Sunday night.

I couldn't have been happier, but I was sort of guilty. My mind wondering to Abbi and how she may feel about her ex crush and best friend dating.

I felt terrible as I had just only arrived at the school last week and now I was already dating the school's player, well, not anymore I guess.

He has definitely changed since our little date on Sunday. I guess I changed him in within only a couple of days.

All of the boys cheering and whistling broke me out of my thoughts, a smile making it's way onto my lips after Joey pulled away.

He whispered in my ear, leaving me flustered.
"Happy to call you mine, princess."

I smiled and leaned my forehead against his, looking into his eyes.
"You also look hella hot today," he added as he looked me up and down, a scoff leaving my lips as I rolled my eyes playfully.

Here comes fuckboy Joey and his sexual talk.

"Why thank you," I said with an eye roll, Joey chuckling.

"Jeez, get me the fuck out of here," Jake said with disgust, his voice deeper as he glared at us.

Joey and I looked at each other, breaking down into laughter at my brothers stubbornness.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••