31 • cameron

Your pov;

I rushed to get changed into my sleeveless tight white shirt, my mum jeans and my doc martens, not forgetting to add a little makeup for the photoshoot.

I made my way downstairs, entering the living room to see Joey sat on the couch on his phone.

I creeped up behind the lounge, grabbing his shoulders as I screamed the word, "boo."

Joey's body jolted upwards, a gasp leaving his lips as I fell to the ground, trying to contain my laughter.

He got up off the couch, running towards me to see me on the ground before kneeling down and grabbing my legs, pulling me towards him so that I was sitting between his legs.

I wrapped my legs around his torso, his fingers coming to my sides as he started tickling me, breathless laughs immediately escaping my lips. "Don't you ever do that again," he teased.

"I- I- p-promise," I said between breathy laughs as I tried to catch my breath.

"Good," he stopped as he leaned forward, placing his warm lips on mine.

I heard a 'cough' behind us, my lips quickly pulling away to see Liam and Jake standing there, each of them holding different facial expressions. Liam was trying to hold in his laugh as he glanced at Jake's facial expression, which held irritation and slight anger.

Joey's face held slight fear as he watched my brother approach us slowly.

"So, what was happening in our lounge room y/n?" Jake's eyes bored into mine with a slight smirk, signalling he was making the whole thing a joke.

"I scared him," I shrugged.
"So we ended up on the floor with him tickling me, is that a problem? It was only a small kiss as to say sorry," I said innocently, looking up at my older brother.

"You're grounded!" he said, his tone faked with anger as I bit my lip to stop the laughs from leaving my lips.

"What? No! It was my f-" Joey started ranting as he moved his arms around frantically.

Jake, Liam and I lost it laughing at Joey's actions, his face dropping as he glanced at us.

"What?" he said, his eyebrows furrowed slightly.

"He was joking babe," I breathed a laugh, ruffling his hair, his face falling in disbelief.

"Wow," he breathed out, shaking his head.

"Sorry bud," Jake said as he walked closer towards us, patting Joey's head.
"I always do it to to her boyfriends."

Joey turned to me, "how many boyfriends have you had?!" he questioned, his eyes widening slightly.

"Two," I gave Jake a glare.
"You are my second boo," I said kissing his cheek, pulling away as I looked into his eyes.
"But what about you huh?" I smirked, his smile dropping as he gave me a look, another laugh leaving my lips.

~

Some time had passed, Joey, the two Jake's, Tanner, Liam and I were all sitting on the couch talking, stopping as we heard the doorbell go off.

I got up from the couch, jogging to the door and opening it to reveal a smiling Cameron.

I wrapped my arms around his muscular body, his arms snaking around my waist as he started to sway us back and forth.