39 • i'm sorry

Your pov;

It was the next day after the event occurred. I wouldn't technically say he cheated on me, but it still hurt to see him place his arms around another girl and kiss her.

I have a whole body of guilt right now as well. I should've never kissed Hunter last night; what was I thinking.

Hunter kept apologising, giving me the full reason as to why he did it. He's been going through a lot lately, so I sat him down and comforted him, telling him everything was going to be alright.

I sighed as I got out of bed. I decided to stay in Hunter's and the others room last night as I couldn't face Joey. I slept in Hunter's bed, but of course we placed cushions in the middle between us so no one suspected anything.

Hunter and I fell asleep before the boys got back, which I was glad about otherwise I would've had to face Joey.

I went to the shared bathroom and rinsed my face before brushing my hair and putting it in a messy bun.

I walked out to see Hunter awake as he rubbed his eyes and stretched, a quiet groan leaving his lips.

"Hey," he whispered.

"Hey," I softly spoke as I walked over to his bed, sitting down next to him. 

"Wanna go and get brekkie?" he offered as I nodded and got up again to grab my clothes from my suitcase on the floor I had brought in last night, entering the bathroom to get changed afterwards.

I walked out of the bathroom once I was changed to see Joey and the boys standing in the room fully awake and dressed.

My eyes met his as he looked down, guilt written all over his face, making me sigh and feel the same way.

"Should we go?" I asked, the boys nodding as they started walking out, except for Joey.

I ignored his stare and started to follow the boys outside, hoping I could avoid him.

Before I could reach the door I felt Joey grab my hand and turn me to him.

"Not now Joey," I sighed as I slipped my hand out of his.

"Y/n, please," he pleaded, making me feel weak as I avoided his stare.

"No," I said as I took a deep breath, about to walk out but once again Joey had to bud in.

"It was an accident."

I scoffed. "An accident? No one accidentally kisses someone back Joey," I breathed out, growing tired of his bull crap.

I walked to the door, guilt filling my body as last nights events kept repeating in my head.

I heard him sigh. "I love you," he whispered.

I stopped in my tracks, getting ready to say something I'll probably regret.
"You can't love someone after you just kissed another girl Joey," I sighed, the guilt radiating off my body.

"Y/n," Joey sighed as he went to grab my hand again but I stormed off before he could even touch it.

"Y/n, wait," he called out from behind me.

I need to get away; I am so close to blurting out what happened between Hunter and I. I'm not ready yet, I am too hurt and stressed, and by the looks of Joey, he wasn't ready to hear the news either.

"What happened?" Mark questioned, his eyebrows furrowed with concern.

I gave him a look as he nodded at me sympathetically, already knowing what I meant.