28 • school disasters

Your pov;

I woke up groaning slightly as I realised it was a Monday. I rolled over to check the time, revealing; 8:03am.

My eyes widened as I ripped the covers off of me, knowing well enough I was going to be late.

I got up in a rush, quickly chucking on my blue mom jeans and grey cropped jumper with black ankle boots. I brushed my wavy brown hair and adjusted my necklace, not forgetting to add mascara and lip balm.

Once I was satisfied with what I looked like, I made my way downstairs.

"Hey fam," I breathed out, rushing around to get to school.

"Woah y/n, calm down," Liam chuckled slightly, his eyes watching my every move with amusement.

"Hi Liam," I huffed, still rushing around the house as I gathered things I needed for school, another laugh leaving his lips as he looked down at his food.

"GOTTA BLAST," I said after I had ate breakfast, running out of the house, nearly tripping over my own feet.

It was now 8:31am and I was stressing as school starts at 8:45am.

"LIAM!" I screamed from outside, growing more stressed each second.

"Coming!" I heard him yell from inside.

Sadly Jake left me, because he is indeed an asshole, so now thanks to him, and myself, I was going to be late.

Liam and I hopped into his car, speeding down the roads to get to school.

"Thanks Liam," I smiled at him thankfully as we pulled up into my school.

I was about to get out until a semi medium crowd of students approached Liam's car.

"Uh Liam," I said turning to him with a fearful yet irritated expression.

"Oh..." he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.
"Didn't know I had fans at this school," he laughed nervously, trying to avoid my hard stare.

The students made their way to Liam's car, starting to tap on his windows, making me groan.

"Liam," I squealed, looking at him with wide eyes.

"Make a run for it!" he shouted frantically, waving his arms around.

"Uh no, you should be the one making a drive for it," I raised my eyebrows in disbelief.

He paused, thinking for a second.
"True."

I rolled my eyes playfully.
"Okay, uh, three, two, one," I gasped, opening the door harshly as I hopped out, slamming it shut.

The crowd of students, well more than half of them are girls, started screaming, trying to get inside Liam's car.

"Oh my fucking god, drive Liam!" I shouted as I was stuck between the students.

"I can't!" I heard him yell from inside the car.  "The fans!"

"Fine," I growled, hopping on top of his car hood, bringing all the attention on me.