Chapter six

Arthit woke up to an alert on his phone. He checked the time. 5.37a.m. Who could want to contact him this early. Kongpob knew he would be asleep by this time so it couldn't be him.

It was a message from Prem.

You should check this out

Followed by a link.

Arthit went back to sleep. It was probably a link to some designer shoes that was only available in the country he was at. And Prem wanted him to get it. That's what he usually does. Ask Arthit to buy things. Sigh.. some friends he has. But disturbing his sleep? Unforgivable.

His phone binged again

I can see you read the message. Are you alright?

What the hell is this about?

He opened the link . This better be good Prem.

It opened to the gallery or their university forum. A Prem had sent him a picture in particular.
It was Kongpob surrounded by many others laughing. He was dancing with someone. The picture didn't show who is was. From what Arthit could see it was a small figure with the hair tied into a knot. The side view of the face was bright from the light and was not clear enough. It seems like a party.people get drunk at parties and do weird things.

But Arthit knew why Prem thought of sending this picture to him. It was Kongpob's expression. His friends often teased him saying Kongpob looked at him with ' heart eyes' . the love and admiration for him was pretty obvious on Kongpob's face. Kongpob was looking at this person with the same expression he used to look at him with. He was feeling uneasy. He had been the jealous possessive type before and made an utter fool of himself because of Prea. He didn't want to be that person again. He trusted his 0062

What about it? It's probably nothing . Where are the pictures from? He replied to Prem

I still follow the faculty gallery. It's from the initiation last week. I looked into this Arthit. There are some rumors. You should be concerned.

Kongpob would never cheat on me Prem. Between the two us I think I am more the disloyal type 555

Well I hope so too then.

Kongpob had been distant from him since the last time he had randomly called to say how he missed Arthits voice.

Arthit shook his head. What was he thinking. This was Kongpob they were talking about. He knew better than to suspect Kongpob. Damn Prem and his brainwashing.

Arthit looked through the pictures he had on his phone. There was one particular picture he had hidden from Kongpob. Knot had sent it to him with the caption you are no better than him. He knew what he was going to get for Kongpob as a souvenir.

*********

After handing out the gears the atmosphere among the seniors and juniors had changed completely. Everyone was having a great time mingling. Kongpob himself had been walking around talking to the freshman. He didn't drink though. He still had a job to take care of. Besides his friends were more drunk than the juniors. He was aware the hazers had their own supply of alcohol . Brought with the reason ' we are exhausted of life and need a break ' . But they had promised to drink only when the party was over. So that they could help Kongpob.

He shouldn't have taken their word for it. Add to that few of their fourth year seniors had also joined them had insisted on getting their party started soon. It was not even 11pm when he saw oak and Aim sleep on chairs by the side of the cabins. Tew was nowhere to be seen. Kongpob suspected it might have had to do with the freshman girl he was interested in.