Chapter seven

A/N- I was leisurely going to post this on Friday. But all the comments and theories on the previous chapter had ME pumped up too.

****************************************

Kongpob had forgotten his headache. He could feel the anger rising. This cannot be true. He was confident he would know Arthit even in his most uncoordinated state.

Arthit' s text made his palms sweat. He didn't respond.

" the condoms. How did you know about the condoms? "

When they were about to leave the university there had been a campaign infront of it. Aim had grabbed a long stripe of condoms from the person handing it saying their head hazer needed it all because of the action he gets and put it neatly in his wallet. Aim and Oak had a running joke about how he was still a virgin even with a boyfriend of two years.

" your wallet fell out of your shorts when you were taking it off P'. And so did all of the condoms "

" let me get this straight. I was conscious enough to use it? "

" No P' . I was the one who insisted. And you were fine with it "

" I don't remember seeing you at all N' Pen "

" are you denying this P'? How could you! "

" I was just having a drink by the sea N' . And it wasn't even the strong kind. You all were drinking it too! "

" P' ! That was mixed with other alcohol! It was strong. We didn't want the hazers to find out "

" why weren't you drunk then? "

" I don't like the taste of alcohol that much P' . I just had one cup the whole night "

" ok so then you found me? "

" yes, I remembered how you told us not to sneak out because you will be watching. So I couldn't help but worry you might be cold because of the wind.So I came in search of you "

" and? "

" you were asleep on the chair. I tried to wake you up and when you did you held my face and told me how much you missed me "

Kongpob remembered seeing Arthit's face in a blur. But he thought it was a dream.

" you kept calling me your sun. I had to half drag you to the room P' . And when you kept saying 'warm ' so I helped you take off your t shirt."

" and then we had sex just like that? "

Pen winced at his sentence.

" YOU kissed me first P'. I didn't want to do it. Then you kept saying you loved me. And that I was the only one for you. "

" I was drunk Pen! "

" I KNOW P' ! But I couldn't help myself. I had been waiting to hear those words. I have been waiting, no , hoping to hear those words from you since the day I saw you P' " Pen was sobbing.

" what you should have done was push me away ! "

Kongpob couldn't believe it. He hadn't ever been drunk enough to forget things before. But he didn't remember how he had gotten to the room at all.

" N' Pen please leave "

" but P' ..."

" I'm already late. We need to get ready to go back to the university. I will talk to you later. Now go ahead. "

Pen looked at Kongpob sadly and nodded.

*

Kongpob had hurried to the common bathroom. Aim was already getting out when he bumped into him.