Chapter Nine

A/N- I'm disappointed no one..not a single person asked what was in the letter.

*************************************************

Kongpob,

I remember you asked me to write you a love letter long time ago. I'm sorry I took such a long time to actually do it. But I'm not good with words as you are. I'm sure you are aware of that by now. There is a reason why I decided to write this letter. I figured the best way I could convey my feelings is by writing it.

First of all thank you for loving me. I know I have not been an easy person to love. But you were patient and kind. I have let you carry the burden of keeping our relationship intact. I hardly express my feelings. Despite all that you have still been by my side. For that I am the luckiest man alive.

I am writing this to tell you how much you mean to me Kong. I admit on that day on the bridge I was not one hundred percent sure about my feelings. Being in love with a man did confuse me for awhile. But I never regretted my decision. Especially because it was you Kongpob. You made me realize I couldn't have found a better person even if God himself pointed them out.

And please, please don't think I'm unaware of the things you do for me. You never let me walk on the vehicle side of the road. You make sure I am safe. You let me make a mess in your room even when it irritates you. You constantly worry about me. You remember every single way I like my food. There really isn't anything you don't know about me.

In my selfish ways I have neglected to take care of you. I expected you to know how I feel without letting you know for sure. Being away from you for such a long time made me see the errors of my ways. I need you Kongpob. It is at a point where I need you to function. I don't want to start my day without seeing your greeting. I don't want to go to sleep without seeing your name. You have given a whole new meaning to my life. You are best thing in my life I never knew I needed.

What I'm trying to say is I'm ready to take our relationship to the next level. There I said it. You asked me if I didn't desire you the same way. Well Kongpob I do. I have always desired you. I just didn't have the courage.

If you ever feel I don't love you enough take a look at the picture and read this letter. Remember there is a man who only wants to see you smile and be happy.

I only belong to you.

Arthit.

Kongpob hugged the picture and the letter to his chest. His tears wouldn't stop.

" I only belong to you too Arthit.. only you "

*

It hadn't taken long for the entire university to know the ex-head hazer had cheated on one of the alumni. People who knew both of them looked at him in disbelief and disgust. The freshmen seemed to be proud that their colleague managed to land the unapproachable hazer.Apart from his closest friends nobody spoke to him. Even his friends were angry and confused. But they didn't know what had happened for sure. It seems like they had given him the benefit of the doubt.

" why is everyone staring at us this way. It's like we are criminals " Aim randomly asked the group.

" why do you think? Everyone has heard Kongpob's wife met his mistress " Oak replied sarcastically.

Wad sat with them. But he didn't partake in any conversation. He looked at Kongpob with disappointment.

Kongpob hadn't cared about any of this. It didn't matter anymore. Arthit was out of his life. He had tried to contact Arthit but had no success. He was heart broken. He didn't mind being hated by everyone on campus. He didn't even know if Arthit hated him or not. He wished Arthit had. But Arthit had blamed it on himself. Typical of Arthit. He never knew what an amazing person he was. Kongpob was to be blamed for making him doubt himself so much.

Chanpen had been telling everyone they were dating. Kongpob did nothing to stop the rumors. What did it matter now. He didn't care even if she told people he was a cannibal. He badly wanted to see Arthit. He had been waiting for Arthit to get back. Now he is back but Kongpob wasn't welcome at his home. Kongpob couldn't focus on anything. He was like a walking corps.

*****

Arthit hadn't slept in days. He couldn't close his eyes. The image of Kongpob being hugged by the girl haunted him. He went to work. And gave his full effort to it. He was being praised by the managers. They handed him more projects to work on. He was more than happy to over work himself.

A few days after the incident at the university people have been messaging him constantly.his friends had been trying to get him to say what exactly happened.He had told them he was fine and they didn't need to worry.The frustration had made him smash his phone. Luckily for him, the company he worked for had provided him with a phone for work. Apart from his mother no one else actually had that number. He had deactivated all his social media. No one was able to track him down. He didn't want to see Kongpob's name.

There was someone at his door. He had been afraid to open it. If it was Kongpob, he already had a key. So it could be someone else. He opened it . It was someone he hadn't been expecting at all. Bright..

" what are you doing here? "

" aren't you going to ask me to come in? "

" I'm sorry, come in "

" I tried to call. Where is your phone? "

" I lost it "

" ...... fine. Get ready "

" what? "

" we are going out . Get ready "

" I have work tomorrow "

" tomorrow is Saturday. If you are going to lie atleast check the day before that "

" aren't you going to ask me questions? "

" that's not my thing. You know that. You would talk to Knott when you are ready. In the mean time I will do what I'm best at. That's making you feel less shitty . Now go! I'm planning to cover some high end clubs. So dress nice "

Arthit didn't want to leave his apartment. But he didn't want to be alone losing his mind. He needed a distraction.

Once Arthit was done Bright raised an eyebrow at him.

" I said dress nice. Not dress to steal all the ladies"