Chapter nineteen

A/N - double update for the making you all wait yesterday! Now DONT expect one anytime soon.. it's Sunday!

I love you all for the feedback.. it's still hard to believe ..

************************************************************************

Pitcher had closed the door while Kongpob was still standing outside. He was in complete shock. What happened? Who was this person. His mind was telling him who it might have been. But he didn't want to accept it.

He left Arthit's apartment. He didn't know where he was going. Subconsciously he had arrived at the Rama VIII bridge. This was the place Arthit had accepted his feelings. It seemed so long time ago. Now Arthit had become a person Kongpob didn't recognize anymore. He looked at the calm waters below. He had seen the flowers on Arthit's table while Pitcher had the door open. Flowers in Arthit's house was something he never imagined that could happen. Arthit was never the type who admitted cheesy things. He often told Kongpob off when he tried to be romantic. Did that man get it for Arthit? Did Arthit just take it without a fuss? Was this the same Arthit he had fallen in love with?

Had Arthit completely move on from him? Arthit had told him he only belonged to Kongpob. Few months later Arthit had a stranger who gets him flowers, wearing his clothes, in his apartment washing his dishes.

What had become of his life? A stranger was doing the things he had wanted to do with the person he wanted to do it with.

He had no right to complain. His feelings were mixed up with a similar face. He was the one who ruined what he had. He should have kept clear from Chanpen. He should have been more cautious. But he wished Arthit hadn't forgotten him that easily. He was selfish, he knew that. But he had faith in Arthit's love for him.

Was this the end? Even thought he had agreed to go out with Pen he still felt comforted knowing Arthit was single. Deep down he had hope his misery will end. But he was wrong.. Arthit was out of his life for good.. he rested his head on the railing and cried his eyes out. He was addicted to Arthit. His world revolved around his sun.

Now there was no light in his life.

*********
Arthit was having the meal they had cooked together with Pitcher.

" your ex boyfriend was here " Pitcher told him

Arthit choked on his food.

" what? How do you know it was him? You only saw him once"

" I recognized him from that picture you have stuck on your fridge . Kind of hard to miss that you know "

Arthit blushed. He still hadn't had the guts to take that picture down. Pitcher continued.

" so yeah.. it was him.. I told him to leave "

Arthit was speechless

" why? did you want to see him? "

Arthit looked down on his food.

" No I didn't . I can't look at his face without remembering the girl . Thank you Pitcher "

" anytime "

*

Prem had come to meet him along with Wad . Arthit was wondering when his friends were going to show up at his house. He didn't want to see them yet. But he couldn't complain. If it was one of his friends, he would worry too.

" did you get a phone yet? Don't keep us locked out Arthit. We are worried. You have to understand " Prem was saying in a matter of fact tone.

" I just don't feel like talking to anyone. Besides, I'm fine! Don't worry " Arthit replied stubbornly.

" Arthit! We are your friends. Remember? Talk to us! "

" not now Prem! Kongpob has moved on. I need to do it too. In my own way "

Wad spoke up

" actually P' Arthit that's why I'm here "

" what? "

" Kongpob is not the same anymore. He seems pretty depressed. We are worried. "

Arthit's heart sank..

" it's not my fault he went for a girl who has the same face as me! I saw him with that girl. He looked happy to me! " he replied angrily

Wad exchanged a look with Prem

"P' Arthit. I really don't know what happened. But whatever it was it is eating Kongpob alive. I don't think he can continue this way. Please speak to him. I'm sure you two can work it out "

Arthit glared at Wad

" he cheated on me N' Wad.. that's what he did while I was away.. how do you think I felt when all I did was think about him , waiting to see him only to find out he had other options? I'm a person with feeling too you know! "

Wad looked at him surprised

" Ai Kong cheated on you? "

" you heard me "

" P' Arthit. He loves you very much. He was down when you left for the program. We all tease him for it. I doubt he would cheat on you "

" he admitted it himself N' . It's not just my assumption "

Prem looked at Arthit

" I know I sent that link to you Arthit. I'm sorry about that. I was worried.But maybe there is a mistake "

" what other explanation do you want?? He told me! "

Prem and Wad were silent.

Arthit wished they had proven him wrong..

*

His friends and Pitcher had come over for his birthday. He had no intentions of celebrating it. But they had brought everything themselves and made a party. Arthit just wanted to crawl in to his bed and cry. He missed Kongpob. Not seeing his wish had affected Arthit more than it should. The music and the voices were making him want to pull his hair out. But he didn't say anything. His friends were busy. But they had made it a point to come over because they had wanted to cheer him up. He was grateful for them but it wasn't the best time.

They had pooled the money and gotten him a new phone.

He should have known they will always find a way to make him give in.

Knott had cornered him well in to the party

" Ai Arthit. I think I gave you enough time. You have avoided us for awhile. And I let you be. But this has to stop. Now tell me. What's going on with you? How are you? "

" I'm alright "

Knott looked at him and raised his eyebrow

" don't f*ck with me Arthit "

Arthit swallowed. Knott never lost his temper with him. He had managed to make that one person who was calm with him.

" what do you want me to say Knott? That Kongpob played with my heart and left me to be an empty person who doesn't want to wake up in the morning? '

" I heard from Prem. He cheated on you? "

" that's what he said. After I caught him hugging the girl infront on the cheer room "

" are you sure we are talking about the same Kongpob? "

" Knott.. "

" ok.. ok.. I believe you.. so what's the deal with you and that Pitcher? Are you a thing now? "

" no.. we are just friends "

" he seems nice.. "

" he is.. but it's not going to happen."

" alright.. if you say so.. " Knott placed his hand on Arthit's shoulder . " Arthit.. don't shut us out.. you can always call me when you need me. I will never be too busy for my brother "

" I know that"

*

" Kongpob? I thought I told you not to come here anymo.... ARE YOU DRUNK?