Ian

I stared at the beautiful red headed boy sleeping beside me. I smiled at my best friends innocent sleeping face and pressed a kiss to his cheek before climbing out of the bed. I walked downstairs finding Fiona and Lip in the kitchen.

"Morning Y/n." They both said smiling. Lip keeps flirting with me and trying to get with me but I just don't feel that way about him.

"Fi, thanks for letting me stay over last night. I've been worried about him." I spoke quietly before accepting the cup of coffee she handed me. She nodded her head smiling.

"Thanks for staying. You know how to handle him better than any of us." She started cooking breakfast for the kids.

"Good morning." I heard Ian's raspy voice from behind me and his muscular body was then standing in the kitchen beside his sister.

"Hi sleepyhead." I joked as he took a seat at the table beside me.

"And how long have you been up?" He asked laughing.

"5 minutes but that's not the point." I laughed sipping my coffee.

"Let's go for a run after we have breakfast yeah?" He asked raising an eyebrow and taking a sip of my coffee. I nodded my head agreeing.

After we ate, we both changed in Ian and Lips room together. I didn't feel bad about changing in front of him. I mean after all, he is gay.

"Bye Fi! Bye Lip!" I called out as we walked through the living room and out the front door.

We had been running a good 10 minutes before I heard Ian's voice say my name.

"Yeah? You okay?" I asked looking at him.

"I'm fine I'm fine. I just need to tell you something." He slowed his pace and we both came to a stop.

"You can tell me anything bup." I smiled trying to catch my breath.

Suddenly, a pair of warm lips were on my own.

"Wow uhm, Ian- I.." I stuttered.

"Sorry god I shouldn't have done that." He ran a hand through his red hair.

"Are you uhm, are you sure that you're gay?" I asked still in shock at that kiss.

"I don't know. That's the thing. I think I love you y/n." He shrugged scratching the back of his neck.

"Kiss me again." I whispered stepping closer to him. His lips touched mine again and sparks flew. "You're definitely not all the way gay at least." I said giggling.

"What do we do?" He asked quietly, looking away from my eyes.

"Hey, I love you too. I loved you a long time ago. I just couldn't tell you because Mickey and because you're gay but I guess maybe now you're not. I don't know what we're gonna do from here but i do know that I'm gonna need you to kiss me like that just one more time." I giggled as he pressed his lips to mine again.

"I love you Y/n." He told me once more.

"I love you Ian Gallagher." I pecked his lips again.