Carl

I don't know how I feel about this but 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

I groaned at the feeling of my bed dipping beside me.

"Get out." I said groggily. My eyes quickly snapped open when I heard a sniffle that definitely didn't belong to my little sister who I thought was beside me.

"Y/n.." I heard the very recognizable voice croak out.

"Carl? What's wrong? Are you okay?" I quickly turned my small lamp on and sat up looking at his vulnerable state. He shook his head. Despite the bad boy attitude he tries to fake all the time, he's such a softy.

"H-he killed him. Y/n he killed him." I immediately panicked.

"Who killed who baby?" I ran my hand through his thick hair and wiped a tear off his cheek.

"N-nick. He killed a little boy y/n." He let out a sob. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer to my body. He buried his face in my chest and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"It's okay. It's gonna be okay. You can stay here. Does Fi know?" I spoke softly before kissing the top of his hair. I gently rubbed his back. He shook his head against my body.

"I'm scared." He spoke the 2 words I never thought I'd hear him say and my heart melted at the fact he'd come to me for this.

"Don't be scared." He looked up at me. His eyes were so red and swollen.

"I have to change. I have to turn my life around." He spoke seriously.

"You can do it. I know you can. You're the strongest most bravest person I know." I gave him a smile.

"I love you Y/n." He said it so quiet I wondered if he'd actually said it at all.

"You do?" I whispered back. I couldn't believe those words just came from his lips.

"Yeah I do." He gave me a weak smile.

"Well I'm glad because I love you too." He leaned in and kissed my lips sweetly.

"Thank you for being there for me." He pecked my lips again.

"That's what I'm supposed to do."