Carl

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!" The whole Gallagher family yelled out as soon as the clock hit 12am.

"Aw thanks everyone! I love you guys!" I grinned squeezing my boyfriends hand. Carl grinned at me before pulling me closer and kissing my temple.

"Happy 16th princess." He whispered sweetly in my ear.

"Thanks Carl. I love you." I smiled.

"I love you more. I have a surprise for you." He kissed my temple again before leading me upstairs to his bedroom. He flipped the light switch on and sitting on his bed were a small bouquet of flowers, some pink balloons and 3 gift bags. I looked at him in awe. "Go open them baby." He spoke sweetly nudging me towards the bed. I walked over and saw a card laying in front of everything so I ripped it open gently.

Dear Y/n, I hope you have an incredible day sweet girl. You deserve the best 16th birthday ever. I love you so much (now open your presents)

I turned to look at him with a grin on my face before turning back to the bags. I picked up the smallest one first. I opened it and found a silver alex & ani ivory Ella bracelet. "CARL!" I had been wanting one forever. He smiled.

"Keep opening baby." He nodded towards the other 2 bags. I opened the next bag. Inside I found the cutest tank top ever and a pair of shorts from my fave store.

"Babe this so so cute I'm proud of you." I kissed his cheek. I turned back to the last bag. I pulled out the pink tissue paper to find a cute picture frame sticking out. I pulled it out and it was filled with cute pictures of Carl and I. At the bottom it said "out of all my memories, my favorite one is you." Tears filled my eyes. I looked in the bag again to see a small note. I picked it up.

I promise to ALWAYS be there for you. Now turn around.

I turned around to see Carl kneeling to the ground. "Y/n, I love you more than anything. And I want to promise to you that it's us forever. Will you accept my promise ring?" I nodded and grinned as the tears slipped down my cheeks.

"Oh my god I love you." I wrapped my arms as tight as I could around his body.

"I love you princess." He wiped my tears and leaned in close enough ours lips touched. He kissed my lips gently.

"This is already the best birthday ever." I kissed him again.

*******

I ONLY MADE THIS BC ITS MY
16th birthday y'all 💘💘💘💘💘