Lip

I ran my fingers through my hair as I walked down the hallway at my ghetto high school. I sighed as I ran into yet another person. I looked in front of me ready to bless someone else out for being in my way when I realized who it was. I rolled my eyes at her pathetic life and walked around her.

After school ended, I walked to the Gallagher's house. I figured I could go see my boyfriend while he's home from college.

"Hi y/n. He's in our room." Ian's voice spoke as I walked through the door. I nodded my head and gave a soft smile before heading up the stairs.

"Hey Lip." I said as I waked into his room. He was sitting on his bed doing homework.

"Hey babe. How was your day?" He pecked my lips as I crawled up there with him.

"It was going great until I saw that stupid whore. Did you know Karen come back?" I asked as I glanced at the books in front of him.

"She what?" He stopped everything and looked at me. "She's back?! Since when? Did you see her?" He suddenly asked 900 questions.

"Lip.. why do you care? She broke your heart." I scoffed.

"Is she staying or not? Just answer my questions." He just ignored everything I just said.

"Don't know. Guess you better go find out." I said as tears welled up in my eyes. He slipped on his shoes and ran out of his room past me like I wasn't even there. I just sat there staring at the wall. The tears dropped down my cheeks and onto the hoodie of Lips I had on my body.

"Y/n? Where did Lip just run off to?" I heard Ian's voice behind me.

"After Karen." I said simply not turning around to look at him.

"What?" Suddenly the books that Lip had left on the bed were moved to the nightstand and Ian's muscular body was sitting in front of me.

"She came back. I told him and he went after her." I said wiping my tears with the sleeve of Lips hoodie.

"He just left you here?" Ian said furrowing his eyebrows. I nodded my head looking up at him. "I'll beat his ass Y/n. He loves you I know he does. He just thinks he's supposed to be with her because of that stupid Asian baby."

"I don't even understand. The baby's not his, she didn't love him, and she's crazy." I said pointing out the obvious.

"I know. He'll come to his senses sooner or later. You wanna watch scary movies with me and Carl? Fiona and Debs are going out with Liam." I nodded my head standing up. He placed his large hand on the small of my back leading me down the stairs to the couch.

Almost 2 hours later, I had fallen asleep with my head on Ian's lap while watching Saw. Lip came in the door drunk as could be.

"Lip be quiet. Y/n and Carl are both asleep. Go upstairs and go bed." Ian said quietly trying to make his brother chill out.

"Why do you have my girlfriends head on your lap? You're gay get away from her." I opened my eyes soon enough to see Lip reach out to grab me and Ian punched him in the face. My eyes widened and I sat up quickly. Lip swung at Ian but missed due to his drunk state.

"Lip leave her alone. You've caused her enough damage today." Ian spoke softly. The anger in his eyes didn't match his tone.

"I love her." A tear slipped out of his eye and I wasn't sure if he meant he loved me or Karen. I looked at Ian and he gave me a look of sympathy. I sighed and stood up.

"Thank you Ian. I got him from here." I got on my tippy toes and kissed Ian's cheek before grabbing Lip's hand and helping him upstairs. I pulled him into the bathroom and began removing his clothes. I turned the shower on and removed my own clothes. I helped Lip get under the water and began washing him.

"Hi Y/n." He said looking down at me.

"Hi Lip." I smiled gently. I turned the water off and got out drying both of us off. I pulled him to his room and dressed us both in one of his tshirts. I got him into his bed before walking back to the bathroom to brush my hair. I walked back into Lip's room and climbed into the small bed with him.

"I'm sorry for leaving." I heard his voice break the silence.

"It's fine. Go to sleep. You're drunk." I said rolling over trying not to touch him.

"No I know what I'm saying. I know what I did. I'm sorry y/n." He tried to pull my body to him.

"Do you love her Lip?" I asked bluntly.

"No. I love you." He said simply.

"You do?" I was shocked. He hasn't told me he loves me straight to my face yet.

"Yes. I went over there to see her because i thought I felt something for her. But I don't. It's you. I love you." I rolled over and straddled his hips.

"I love you too Lip." I kissed his lips which got heated in no time.