Mickey {request}

I walked down the sidewalk completely unaware of the events that were going to take place in a matter of about 10 minutes. I walked onto the front porch and knocked on the door. Suddenly the door was ripped open by an old man who looked entirely too much like my boyfriend making me slightly uncomfortable.

"Who the hell are you?" He slurred, the stench of alcohol dripping from him.

"Is um, is M-Mickey home?" I stammered out of nervousness.

"You're the nasty slut sleeping around with my son?" Suddenly before I even had time to react to what he had said, a hand collided with my face. I dropped to my knees in pain as tears quickly filled my eyes.

"Y/n? Oh my god, MICKEY!!!" I heard Mandy's voice scream. "MICKEY HURRY! PLEASE!" She screamed as she quickly stepped between me and the man who I assumed was their dad. She glanced over my injuries. "MICKEY! ITS Y/N!" As soon as she said my name he was down the stairs. He glanced between my bloody nose and his father before he put two and two together and darted at the drunk man. His fist collided with his fathers face and I winced. I couldn't stand to see him be so violent.

"M-mick.." I whimpered. He looked at me and rushed over to my side as his eyes softened.

"Oh baby. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm here." He lifted me bridal style and carried me up to his room. "Get him out." He growled to Mandy.

He placed me onto his bed before running to the bathroom and grabbing the first aid kit. He came back and dabbed my nose with a warm rag. I winced in pain as it collided with my cuts.

"I know. I'm sorry. I know baby." He gently placed medicine on the cut and moved all the stuff onto the nightstand. He lifted my bloodied shirt off my body and grabbed one of his black tshirts and pulled it over my head. He pulled the hair bow from my pony tail and redid it to fix all the pieces that had fallen out.

"My sweet baby, I'm so sorry." He kisses my forehead.

"It's okay. You didn't do it Mick." I whispered as i cupped his cheek in my hand. "I love you." I said softly caressing his prickly cheek with my thumb.

"I love you so much. God I can't believe I let that happen. It will never happen again. I promise." His lips touched mine gently.

"I can't say I'd mind if it did because this is the sweetest you've literally ever been." I giggled. His face changed and I realized I might have hit a nerve.

"Oh god, I'm a douche just like him aren't I?" I quickly realized what he thought I meant.

"No no no. Mick, I love you stop. Please. You're nothing like that. I know you'd never hurt me or let anything hurt me. That's not what I meant at all I promise babe." I pecked his lips and his eyes fluttered shut at the feeling.

"If I ever, EVER, act like him, promise me you'll leave." He spoke completely serious.

"I'm never leaving you and you're never going to act like that Mick. You're a good person. You just have a shitty life. And that's how most everyone from the south side is. I love you and I always will." I reassured him. His eyes filled with tears.

"What did I do to deserve you. I love you so much baby." He kissed my lips and I wiped his tears. The real question is what I did to deserve him.