Lip

"Hey Y/n!" I heard Fiona's cherry voice through the phone. "What's up?" She asked.

"Lip. He needs help and I can't do anything more. I'm at a loss Fi. Please help me." I fought back my tears. About 10 minutes prior to this phone call, Lip had come by my house with bloodshot eyes and he stunk of alcohol something awful. As much as it broke my heart to do it, I had to make him leave.

"Where is he?" She sounded panicked.

"I don't know. He came by here about 10 minutes ago and my parents are home so I had to tell him to leave. I'm sorry Fi. I know it's late but I didn't know what to do." I wiped the tears from my cheeks.

"It's okay. Can you come to the house?" I quickly replied a quick yes before we both hung up. I slipped on some shoes and lips hoodie I had before sneaking out the front door quietly. I walked through the freezing cold the short distance to my favorite families house. I opened the front door quietly finding Lip and Fiona sitting on the couch.

"I-" I couldn't even form words. I literally had no clue what to say.

"I'm so-sorry." Lip hiccuped, tears evident on his cheeks. My heart fell to pieces and I rushed in front of him falling to my knees. I placed my hands on his cheeks as more tears fell from my eyes.

"Lip.." was the only word I could get out. I leaned my forehead against his.

"Y/n, I'm no good for you. I'm sorry I let you down." He squeezed his eyes closed as more tears slipped down his cheeks.

"Stop baby. Please don't cry." I said through the tears I was crying myself. "Lip please. I love you." I choked back a sob.

"I love you so much." I wrapped my arms around his warm body and glanced at Fiona.

"Lip, it's time to make this better. Before you end up like Frank." Her voice broke the silence. I had made my way into Lip's lap but I still didn't lift my head from his chest.

"I know. I know." His lips touched my head gently as he pressed a kiss to my messy hair. "I love you. I'm gonna get better for you." He whispered.

"I love you Lip. So much." I hugged him before raising my head to look him in the eye.

"I promise I'll get better for you princess." He said with so much truth to his tone.

"I believe you baby. I believe you." I kissed his lips softly. "You can do this." I said as we pulled away and I genuinely believe he can.