Cameron

Hi friends I don't know how you're gonna feel about Cameron instead of Ian but it's something new?? I wrote it awhile ago but here it is! Let me know what you think about these!!

I heard a knock on my door and groaned checking the time on my phone. 7am. Seriously? This couldn't wait until like 11? I got up and pulled a pair of sweatpants over my bare legs before heading down the stairs. There was another knock before I was even half way down.

"My god! I'm coming!" I yelled. I finally made it to the door and yanked it open squinting from the sunlight. It took a second for my eyes to adjust and realize the long haired boy in front of me was Cameron.

"H-hey." He spoke not looking up.

"Cam?" I could barely choke out. He had broken up with me months ago before he left to shoot his new movie. He claimed itd be best for us to break up. I fought and fought and fought against him but he refused.

"I don't know why I came here." He tried to turn around.

"Wait Cam.." I trailed off not sure what I wanted to say. He looked at me and we stood there all of about 10 seconds before quickly stepping into one another and hugging as hard as both of us could. I felt a few tears slide down my cheeks and a sob escaped my lips.

"Baby I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry." It was evident in his voice that he was crying as well. We both pulled away and looked at each other. "I messed up so bad. I thought it would be better for you but I'm selfish and I can't be without you." I reached up wiping his tears.

"Please never ever do that to me again Cameron. I love you." I spoke softly.

"I love you so much. I'm here forever I promise." He hugged me again. I inhaled his scent afraid I might never smell it again.

"Let's go inside instead of standing on the porch like idiots." I said giggling through my tears. Cam smiled and we both walked in.

"Ugh I missed it here." He groaned sitting on the couch and I crawled in his lap.

"I missed you being here. Also look at this hair babe." I ran my fingers through his long hair. (I hated it but I'd never tell him that.)

"I know you hate it right?" He smirked. A blush formed on my cheeks.

"It's definitely different." I tried to be as nice as possible with my words.

"I'll cut it. Promise." He said chuckling. I nodded my head.

"But first we need to see you in a man bun." I grabbed the hair bow off my wrist and began pulling his hair up.

I stepped back after getting it into a bun. "You either look super hot or super like a girl. But I'm not sure which one." I laughed. He stood up looking in the mirror on the wall.

"Dear god, I'm going to get a haircut tomorrow." He laughed. I'm so glad my boy is home safe with me.