Ian

"Fiona I'm not sick! Just let me go to work!" I heard the voice of my lover scream through the Gallagher house.

"Ian?" I said his name as if it were a word I'm not supposed to say.

"Y/n?" I heard Fiona speak as her head popped around the corner. "Thank god please help.." I walked slowly into the house afraid of how I was about to see him.

"Ian?" I whispered his name again. He quickly turned around and looked at me.

"Great. My sister called you didn't she? I don't need anyone to babysit me. I'm fine. I'm going to work." He rolled his eyes. I knew better than to tell him that Fiona asked me to come.

"No. Actually I was out for a run and I wanted to stop by and see if you wanted to go with me? I knew you're supposed to be off for the week." I tried to give a small smile.

"Oh. Sorry. O-okay. Yeah. I'll go change." He spoke softly, upset he'd just yelled at me.

"Thanks Y/n." Fiona spoke softly after Ian was up the stairs. I nodded my head and sat down on the couch while I waited for my lover.

"Ready to go?" I raised an eyebrow as he came downstairs. He nodded his head and I stood up from the couch. We headed out the door and began jogging away from the Gallagher household.

"Y/n, I know Fiona called you." He broke the silence. I hung my head. "I'm not mad at you for coming, I just wish everyone didn't feel like I needed a babysitter." I nodded my head understanding where he was coming from.

"I know Ian. And I don't mean to make you feel that way. Obviously you know you're sick and all I want is what's best for you. I just want to make sure you're okay not because I want to get on your nerves. Me checking on you all the time isn't for you, its mostly for me if I'm honest. I need to know in order to go on with my day, that you're okay and that you have a smile on your face." We had both stopped running at this point and were just looking at each other.

"No one has ever cared about me as much as you do." He spoke honestly.

"I've never cared about anyone as much as I care about you. So just let me do it okay? Don't think of me as a babysitter Ian, but how about as your lover for once. Just let me love you." I whispered stepping close to him. He nodded his head slowly.

"O-okay." A small smile grew on both of our faces.

"I love you Ian." I spoke so seriously.

"I love you." He said it as if the words were fragile and would break if he said them too loud. In that minute I knew there was no turning back. I was stuck with the Gallaghers for the rest of my life and I didn't have a single problem with it.