Ian

This is garbage I'm sorry I didn't know where I was going with it and I kind of hate it but it's fine

"I need a full time job. I can't afford anything." Fiona sighed. I had befriended her quite a while ago. Of course I'm only 17 but I quit school to help my parents out and I still haven't went back to try and finish.

"I'll watch the kids and take care of the house if you find one Fi." I said smiling. 

"Oh Y/n, you would do that?" Fiona stopped wiping the counter to smile at me. I nodded my head.

"Of course I would." I smiled.

The next day, Fiona had found a job working 8 hours a day for 5 days a week and I had started taking care of the kiddos.

I was leaned over the washing machine trying to get some of the laundry done when I heard footsteps come down the stairs. I turned around to be met with a very red faced Ian.

"Uhm w-where is Fiona?" He stumbled over his words.

"Work." I said confused why he was acting like that.

"O-okay." He sat down at the kitchen table.

"You want breakfast?" I asked walking over to the stove. I made him a plate with eggs and toast. He nodded his head and I sat it in front of him.

"Thanks." Before too long, the rest of the kids were at the table enjoying breakfast together. Ian hurried and got up leaving before anyone could even say bye.

"Lip, is he okay? He's been acting really weird this morning." I said while grabbing Ian's plate off the table and washing it.

"Yeah he's fine he must have an early shift at work. He'll get over it." Lip put his plate in the sink and kissed my temple. "Bye Y/n. Thanks for breakfast."

"Have a good day at school." I smiled as he headed out the door to go to college and got the rest of the kids empty plates off the table and washed them.

"Okay Liam, just you and me buddy. Ready for school?" I picked up the little boy and took him out to my car. I buckled him in and took him to school. I drove back to the Gallaghers house and started cleaning up some stuff. I was leaned over getting the clothes out of the dryer when I heard the door open and a small grunt erupt from the boy behind me. I jerked my head up finding Ian standing in the doorway.

"Uh, h-hi." He stuttered.

"You're home awfully early. Did you even go to work at all?" He shook his head.

"I didn't have to work today. I went to see Mickey but he wasn't home." I nodded my head and finished the laundry I was doing.

"I've gotta go to the grocery store for Fi. You wanna go with me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You're going to the grocery store in that?" He asked looking me up and down. I realized I was only wearing a very short pair of pj shorts and a tank top.

"Well I guess not. I'll go change. You going?" I asked as I walked past him to start up the stairs. He nodded his head and I heard him groan as I head up the stairs to change clothes. Odd.

I changed into a pair of ripped jeans and a long sleeved black t-shirt before fixing my messy bun and making it a little less messy. I sprayed on some cheap perfume I brought with me and headed downstairs.

"Ready to go?" I asked the red head sitting on the couch. He nodded his head turning the tv off and followed me out to the car. We both got in and headed towards the grocery store.

After a very tense shopping trip, we had made it back home. Ian had barely spoken 4 words the whole hour we'd been gone.

"I'll help take the stuff inside." He said quietly climbing out of my car. I nodded my head and popped the trunk so he could get some bags. I walked to the back and grabbed the bags that were left and closed my trunk before heading inside the door of the Gallagher home. Very awkwardly and silently, Ian and I put the groceries up.

"Thanks for the help Ian. I-" I was cut off by the beautiful boys soft pink lips against mine. I didn't stop him and instead deepened the kiss. If this boy thinks he's gay, he's fooling everyone and himself.

"Sorry I-" I kissed him again.

"Don't be sorry." I smirked against his lips. He slipped his own shirt off of his head and flung it to the other side of the kitchen and reattached his lips to mine. I ran my hands down his toned stomach.

"Shit, I've gotta go get Liam from school." I said as I glanced at the clock. I looked back up at Ian. Both of our cheeks were as red as tomatoes.

"One thing before you go.." he kept me trapped between his body and the refrigerator.

"And what would that be?" I raised an eyebrow looking up at him.

"This morning, when I said I went to see Mickey and he wasn't there, I actually broke up with him." My eyes widened.

"Jesus Ian, I'm not being a bootycall because you broke up with your crazy ass boyfriend." I rolled my eyes and tried to remove myself from his grasp.

"No no it's not like that. I broke up with him because I think I feel something for you Y/n." He closed his eyes and looked up. "I've been looking at you every time you were here for the past 2 months."

I didn't even know what to say so I just kissed his lips once again. "Gotta go get Liam. We can finish this when I get back." He gave me the sexiest smirk I'd ever seen and kissed my neck.

"Sounds good."