Ian

This is kind of cringey. I don't know what I think about it. It's so mushy and truthfully I hate mushy but yolo

"Good morning handsome." I smiled kissing the red head beside me.

"Mm." He groaned. My heart dropped knowing what was coming.

"Baby come on. We've gotta take medicine." Ian had days like this at least once a week. It was his sickness.

"No. Just please leave me alone." A few tear dripped down his cheeks.

"Okay. I'm sorry." I kissed his forehead and stood up. I knew who I had to go get and it broke my heart.

"What do you want?" His harsh tone ripped through my ears as he opened the door.

"Help him. I can't. Please Mickey." A tear slid down my cold red cheek.

"Gimme a second." He hurriedly grabbed his coat and followed me out the door. We made our way back to my house where Ian was.

"I said leave me alone." Was the only thing he said as soon as I opened my bedroom door.

"It's me." Mickey spoke gently.

"Why are you here-" Ian spoke so monotone. My heart was breaking.

"To save your ass. Your girlfriend is beat Ian. She doesn't know what to do anymore. You're killing her. More or less killing me worrying about you all the time." A sob shook my body as I stood in the doorway.

"Life sucks. I don't wanna be here anymore." I wiped my swollen eyes as Mickey gave me a defeated look.

"Yes you do. Your girl loves you. You've got so much to offer the world bud. Get up. Take your medicine. Please." Ian rolled over. His eyes were so red and swollen. But not once did I catch them lock with Mickey's, instead they instantly locked with mine.

"Do you love me Y/n?" He barely croaked out. I nodded my head and wiped the tears from my cheeks.

"So much. So so much." I tried to smile through my tears.

"Then let me go." Those were definitely not the words I expected.

"Shut up Ian. You're not doing to her what you did to me. I deserved it. I treated you like shit but she doesn't. She takes care of you, she never yells at you for anything, she loves you. So get up and take your damn medicine. Or I'm gonna take her with me because any guy would be lucky to have her." Ian's eyes moved from my own to Mickey's..

"O-okay. And you're not taking my girlfriend." We we're both at a loss for what to say.

Ian slowly stood up from the bed and stretched making his muscles flex.

"T-thank you Mickey." I stuttered after Ian left the room.

"I love the idiot. But he deserves better. He deserves you. I want him to do good and treat you right." He said softly. I smiled wiping some stray tears from my cheeks once again. I gave Mickey a hug.

"You have no clue how much this means to me. Thank you so much." I said over his shoulder.

"Anytime." He kissed my cheek gently before walking out of the room and leaving the Gallagher household.

"Uhm any idea why Mickey Milkovich just left our house?" Fiona's voice spoke from the doorway of Ian's room.

"I didn't know how to make Ian get up. It was my last resort." I said looking down.

"Well obviously it worked." Fiona spoke looking at Ian as he walked past her to come back into his room. He gave me a small smile. Fiona walked away realizing we needed a minute.

"Y/n, no ones ever loved me as much as you love me and I don't know how to handle it." He spoke honestly. He started to play with the loose strands of hair that had fallen from my ponytail.

"You're the best part of me Ian. I can't loose you. You mean everything to me. I haven't ever felt this way about anyone before so I know I have to keep you around." I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers while pulling it away from my hair.

"I'm here. I'm not leaving." He leaned in and kissed my lips so soft and passionate I didn't want it to be over.

"Please don't leave. Ever. As much as you need your medicine and to be alone is how much I need you." I spoke barely above a whisper. A tear slid down his cheek across his freckles.

"I love you." He kissed my lips again.

"I love you so much."