Lip {request}

I quickly picked my baby girl up out of her crib ignoring the pain I felt from doing so. I grabbed the few bags I'd packed and glanced out the doorway to make sure that he was gone. I darted down the stairs and out the front door quickly running towards a house I knew all too well. I quickly banged on the door hoping I didn't piss anyone off. The door was jerked opened revealing a shirtless Lip.

"Y/n?" Concern quickly grew on his face. He grabbed Raven from my arms. She was wailing so loud she probably woke up the whole neighborhood. His muscles flexed as he grabbed the bags from my arms and pulled me inside into the light.

I winced in pain as he touched the bruises forming on my face. Anger quickly filled his eyes.

"Did he do this to you?" He dropped his hand to his side as he looked to the whimpering child in his arms. I nodded my head afraid to even speak.  "Shit Y/n. Come on." He gently helped me up the stairs and into his room. Ian wasn't home which left an empty bed in the room. Lip laid Raven across the bed and examined her tiny body for any marks.

"L-Lip.." I didn't even know what I was gonna say. I just felt like I was supposed to say something.

"You don't have to say anything. It's gonna be okay. Let's get her to sleep and you cleaned up okay?" He gently picked up Raven and slipped off her dirtied outfit. He dug through the bag until he found a fresh diaper and a new onesie. He used her baby wipes to clean her up and changed her diaper. After coating her skin with baby lotion he placed the clean onesie on her and wrapped her in a blanket. He exited the room and came back a few seconds later without her in his hands.

"She's with Fi. She's gonna get her to sleep while we get you cleaned up okay?" I nodded my head. He walked close until he was standing in front of me. His hand gently touched my cheek.

I collapsed into his body wrapping my arms around him as sobs erupted from my throat. "Lip, he hurt me.." were the only words I could choke out.

"I know. I know baby. It's okay now. You're with me. It's gonna be okay." Be cooed gently. He wiped my tears and lead me to the bathroom. He picked me up and sat me on the counter before grabbing some things and standing between my thighs. He began dabbing my face with a warm washcloth. He put some medicine on the places and lifted me by my thighs causing me to hiss in pain. He quickly let go.

"Pants off. Now." A few more tears slid down my cheeks as I slid my jeans down revealing the large bruises on my thighs. "Oh no, baby." Tears filled his eyes this time. "Again?" I nodded my head.

"I-i need to tell you something." I said through my tears.

"Tell me anything princess." He whispered.

"It's happened more than just when I got pregnant with Raven." I whispered afraid of his reaction.

"I'm going to kill him." His eyes filled with rage.

"No Lip. He might come after Raven. Please." I whispered as more tears slid down my cheeks.

"Not if I'm around he won't." He kissed my forehead gently before lifting me off the counter and carrying me back into his room. He placed me on his bed before giving me one of his shirts to sleep in. He helped me change into it before tucking me into the bed comfortably. He started to walk out of the room.

"Wait Lip. Stay with me please." I said softly. He didn't say a word but climbed into the small bed with me and wrapped his arms around me.

I woke up the next morning to find Lip was gone and so was Raven. I glanced at the clock which read 8:54 am. I jumped up heading down the stairs. I found Lip in the kitchen standing in front of Raven in a high chair where he was feeding her breakfast. He turned to look at me and I gasped.

"Lip your eye! What happened?" His eye was black and blue and swollen almost shut. Then I realized. "Lip I told you not to."

"He looks worse don't worry. I had to."

"Why did you have to? You didn't need to do anything."

"Because I love you." My cheeks reddened at his statement.

"What?" He walked towards me.

"I love you. Always have and always will. I have to protect you and Raven with everything I have." My heart skipped a beat.

"I love you too Lip. I love you so much." He pushed his lips to mine and everything suddenly fell into place. This is where I'm meant to be.