Ian

"Hey Fi! Ian here?" I asked as I walked in the door of my boyfriends family home.

"Upstairs." She said. I questioned her aggravated tone in my head but didn't say anything out loud.

I walked up the stairs and into Ian's room. He was laying in his bed with his back to the door. I walked over quietly sitting on the bed beside him.

"Hi babe." I kissed his cheek and he winced. It scared me because I thought he was asleep. "Sorry. Did I hurt you?" I whispered softly backing away from him slightly. He rolled over and I gasped at the blood and bruises across his face. His eyes were red and swollen.

"No." He said, his voice cracking with the simple word.

"Oh my god. Ian.." I touched a shaky hand to his face. A single tear made its way down his cheek. "Was it him again?" I asked feeling anger grow inside my body.

He didn't even respond. He buried his face in my stomach and wrapped his muscular arms around my body. His shoulders shook with his sobs. I had never seen him so broken.

"I wanna leave." He said after we had been sitting there for about 20 minutes.

"Let's go. We can stay at my house for the night." I said rubbing his pretty red hair. He shook his head and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"I want to leave this town Y/n. I can't stay here anymore. I'm miserable." He hiccuped.

"Ian, you can't leave your family. You can't leave me." My voice caught in my throats at the idea of losing him.

"Baby girl, id never leave you. I want you to go with me." He looked at me.

"Ian, we would break Fiona's heart." I grabbed his large hand and played with his fingers.

"Y/n I know. You don't think I've thought about that? And it's gonna break my heart too. But I can't be here anymore. I have to leave." I sighed and grabbed his face with my small hands making him look at me. I leaned forward kissing his lips gently.

"Let's go." I whispered quietly. His eyes suddenly widened.

"Really?" I nodded my head as tears slid down my cheeks.

"Yes Ian. I can't live with out you. And he's hurting you. You can't stay." We packed some of his stuff quickly and both headed down the stairs.

"I'm going to stay with Y/n tonight." Ian spoke as we got downstairs. Suddenly Frank came around the corner making my blood boil thinking about what he'd done to my baby once again.

"Yeah sure go get your whore knocked up." Frank slurred his words. Ian's face turned red in anger and he tried to drop his bag and go after his deadbeat father.

"No Ian. Come on we're leaving." I grabbed his hand and he relaxed at my touch. I nodded at Fiona who was standing in the kitchen with Liam and headed out the back door with Ian.

"Okay baby. It's just you and me now." He spoke gently.

"Gotta get my stuff Ian." I giggled. He nodded his head and we both walked out front where my car was parked. We got in and I drove to my house a few streets over. We got out and Ian came in with me. My family was gone out to dinner without me. I still don't even know where they got the money to do that. I grabbed all I could and packed it. I left a note; I'm getting out of this town mom. It's time. I'm sorry I did it like this I love you. 

A tear slid down my cheek as I attached the note to the fridge.

"We don't have to do it Y/n." Ian spoke softly from behind me. I shook my head and wiped the tears before picking up my suitcase and my pillow.

"We're going. I'll be fine." I nodded to him and we walked back out to my car.

"I love you so much." His arms wrapped around me as soon as I put my stuff in the trunk. I wrapped mine around him as tight as I could.

"Ian, you're all I've got. This is it. It's just us now." I spoke the thoughts I'd been scared to say. He nodded his head. "I love you." I said it quietly as his thumbs wiped my tears again.

"Let's go baby girl." He kissed my lips gently and I nodded my head. He climbed in the drivers side and I got in the passenger side.

As much as I hate this stupid place, it's breaking my heart to leave it.