Lip

"God I'm becoming just like him." He rubbed his hand across his face. I signed sitting on the bed beside of him. I grabbed the hand he has sitting in his lap and pulled it to my lips, kissing his knuckles.

"You're not him Lip. You can turn your life around. You have the will power. You have a reason to fix things babe. You're smart, attractive, and young." He turned his head looking at me with his beautiful ocean blue eyes.

"Y/n, I got kicked out of school. What do I do? Fiona is so mad at me. I can't-"

"Hey brains. What are you doing home so early?" I heard Ian's voice and looked up at the red head.

"Got kicked out." I sighed and glanced at Lip before looking back at Ian.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know." He suddenly panicked for being such a douche.

"It's okay Ian. Everything okay?" I spoke this time.

"Yeah. I just needed a clean shirt sorry." He slipped his shirt off showing his toned chest for a second before sliding a new one over his head. "Sorry Lip. Bye y/n." He patted his brothers shoulder and kissed the top of my head. I nodded my head giving a small smile.

I heard a sniffle from Lip and looked over at him to see tears dripping from his eyes. My heart broke at the sight.

"Lip baby... We can fix this. You can do it babe." I wiped his tears and kissed his cheek. He sobbed and hugged me.

"God I screw everything up. I'm just like him. And you can't tell me I'm not." He stood up grabbing a cigarette and put it in between his lips before lighting it.

"Phillip." I said the name he hated so much. He looked at me knowing I was serious. "Stop. Stop crying, stop feeling bad for yourself. You can fix this. You're strong. You're the smartest person from the damn south side. So stop crying and let's make this happen." I looked at him realizing I had tears in my eyes at this point.

"You deserve someone that's not from the south side Y/n. Someone better than me." He said the words I never ever wanted to hear come from his lips.

"Phillip Gallagher you are not breaking up with me. I will not let you. I need you in order to live. You are literally my motivation for everything. I love you and I work so hard so we can have a good life together with beautiful little babies and a big pretty house. I love you Lip. Please, I'm begging you, don't leave me." A sob escaped my lips.

"I'm sorry for saying that. I'm not going anywhere. I love you so much. We're going to get through this." He leaned closer making our foreheads touch.

"Lip if you ever say anything like that to me again, I'm going to stab you. I love you so much." I wiped my tears.

"I love you more baby girl." He kissed my lips gently.

"We got this." I smiled before kissing him again. I knew we had this.