Ian

Ian's loud yelling pulled me from my slumber. I looked at the clock to find it was only 5am. I rubbed my eyes and through the blanket off my body before standing up. Only clothed in a pair of panties and one of my boyfriends shirts, I began down the stairs.

"Ian, what's wrong? It's 5am." I said squinting from the light. The sick red head looked at me before walking to the window and looking through the blinds.

"They're here." He said simply.

"No one is here baby. Come on let's take some medicine and go back to bed." I grabbed his large hand.

"No they're coming. They're gonna get me." He began to panic. He always thought the army was there to get him for all the crazy stuff he did.

"Ian baby, they're not coming for you." I pulled him to the kitchen and found his sedatives. I opened the bottle and got one out and got him a glass of water. "Here take this and come cuddle with me. I promise no one is here to get you handsome." I handed him the pill and the glass of water before wrapping my arms around his waist. He placed the pill in his mouth and swallowed it with the water.

"Are you sure?" He asked walking over to look out the window once more. I nodded my head and grabbed his hand pulling him back upstairs. He climbed in the bed first and laid on his back. I moved his arm and crawled in beside him cuddling into his side.

"I love you. No one is ever gonna get you okay baby?" I said kissing his bare shoulder.

"I love you." He spoke quietly. I could tell the sedative was kicking in at this point. "Sorry I'm crazy." His drowsy voice spoke softly as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Baby you're not crazy. You're sick and there's a difference. Get some sleep okay? We can talk in the morning." I said softly leaning over to kiss his soft lips.

"Okay." He pecked my lips once more. Crazy or not I was in love with him.