Chapter 1

Taehyung walked into class, heading towards the back of the classroom as usual. He looked through the window hoping for the day to go faster. He pulled his hoodie over his head and continued to daydream looking out the window at the barely clear sky. Loud chat filled the room as more people entered the classroom.

Jungkook walked into the classroom, all eyes on him. The girls cooed over how beautiful he was heart eyes following him as he went to the back. He sat next to a boy wearing an oversized sweater and black jeans,and looked at him for a while. Jungkook was surprised that he didn't notice him.

The teacher came in and the class went silent. "So,today I am going to assign projects. And you may choose your own partners as long as you get your work done. You have 10 seconds to get a partner. Go!" Everyone got up from their seats and directly walked over to their. For Taehyung , he just sat there, still looking out the window.

Jungkook,looked around most people had already chose a partner, and he rejected most of them because they were just girls trying to get with him. "Alright, times up." The teacher said clapping her hands. She realised there was still two people who were didn't have a partner.

One boy was looking out the window while the other looked around in his seat. "Jungkook and Taehyung, you two are going to be partners!" She said looking at the two remaining students. Taehyung turned his head at the mention of his name and Jungkook looked dumbfounded. He looked at the boy who was looking at him with wide eyes hoodie shadowing over his face. "Ok, everyone back to their seats so I can explain this project." Everyone obeyed and headed towards their seats.

Taehyung was still in shock, he had to do this project with him? He was probably gonna beat him up for lunch money or something. He took a short glance at the boy sitting next to him, who was paying attention to the teacher. Taehyung ignored the thought and turned his attention back to the teacher.

🍱Time Skip🍱

Taehyung's pov:

I walked out of that classroom as fast as I could. I felt like that Jungkook guy was starting at me all during math. It was creepy. I walked to the cafeteria and got my food, today that served pizza, my favorite! I sat down and started to eat. I stopped when I fetty someone sit by me. I looked over, it was him. He smiled at me, I didn't know how to respond! I just looked down at my plate, what do I do!

"Hey, are you okay?" I heard him ask. I just looked at him. What should I do?! Why can't I speak!? "H-hi" I muttured. Gah! Why am I stuttering?! I looked back at my food. He kept staring at me, as if waiting for me to say something. "Hey, you didn't answer my question."

Jungook's pov:

This boy must be shy, he hasn't said a word for the past minute. "I- I'm fine." He responded. I could barely hear him, "You're shy aren't you?" I asked putting my face near his while he was still looking down. Blush crept up his cheeks as he nodded, I giggled. "You don't have to be scared of me, I won't hurt you." I said but he still scooted away. I scooted closer.

He still scooted away, and I still came closer. He was at the edge of his seat and he was about to fall. I quickly caught him and he somehow ended up sitting on my lap.

Third pov:

Taehyung was completely red, he was frozen. He had no clue what to do. Jungkook looked at the boy who was sitting on him. "OMG!" Jungkook turned his head towards a group of girls who were pointing at them. Click! A camra from a phone was flashed and Taehyung flinched in Jungkook's lap.

Taehyung suddenly jumped out of Jungkook's lap and darted towards the bathroom. He walked into one of the stalls. What was that? He thought to himself as hi fingers combed through his hair. What if he gets bullied? What if he gets kicked out of school? Thoughts ran through his head trying to make sense of what had happened.

Meanwhile Jungkook was being bombarded by a bunch of girls asking about what just happened. "Are really you gay Jungkook?" One girl asked.

Jungkook's pov:

"Yes, that's why you all need to stop trying!" I said before storming out of the annoying group of girls. I hope Taehyung wasn't bothered. Those girls can be too much sometimes.

--------------------------------------------