Forget It

"Jungkook wait!"

His mother chased him down the stairs.

She caught up with him once he reached the front door.

"Tell me what's wrong! What happened?" Jungkook tried to turn around, but his mother stopped him.

Jungkook grabbed his mother by the shoulders. "I'm fine okay. Dad just doesn't want me here alright. I'm fine....I'm fine okay?" Jungkook seemed to be talking to himself as he looked at floor.

She just stood there in shock for a moment.

"You're not fine. Stop lying to yourself. You'll just make it worse." She stated with a stern face.

She pulled Jungkook to the couch. Jungkook stayed silent and stared at his lap.

"Jungkook, look at me."

Jungkook looked up at him mom with teary eyes. His mom sighed and hugged him tightly.

He started crying.

The tears wouldn't stop flowing from his eyes, it was like he would never stop. He was sobbing loudly, it was uncontrollable.

"I know you're going through alot right now. I know you're not used to me not being right there for you. It's tough, but we'll make it through, I promise."

"H-he hates me." Jungkook sobbed.

"But I don't. You have to remember that."

Jungkook nodded on his mother's shoulder.

30 minutes later

Jungkook walked into his apartment, it was lonely. As usual.

He felt like breaking down again, but he was so tired.

He changed and went to sleep.

The next day

There was a loud knocking on the door. Jungkook groaned and sat up, checking his phone.

10:30

20 messages 10 missed calls from Taebaby

Jungkook jumped out of bed and ran to the door. He saw a smiling Tae holding a big paper bag. He smiled.

"Kookie!" Taehyung leaped on Jungkook.

"Hi, sorry I didn't answer I was asleep." Taehyung frowned.

"Did I walked you up." Jungkook shook his head.

"Don't worry about it, at least you're here now."
-

"Yoongi-ah!"

Yoongi got up from the couch and went upstairs where Namjoon was.

"Yeah?"

Namjoon was holding a black chest, Yoongi's eyes widened.

"W-why is that out?" He started to get nervous. "I want you to take this to your house.." Namjoon said looking down at the chest.

"No."

"What?" Namjoon became more serious.

"I said, no." Yoongi left the room without another word.

"Get back here!" Yoongi ignored Namjoon and continued walking downstairs.

After everything he'd done for him, he'd make him keep that horrible box of flashbacks and memories.

Yoongi didn't even want to recall the traumatizing events that happened years ago.

But Namjoon didn't know what he did for him, and Yoongi didn't want him to.

Yoongi shook the thoughts out of his head. He reached for the front door, a hand harshly grabbed his wrist.

"You're taking this box Kim Yoongi." Namjoon said glaring at the shorter.

"No I'm not. Can't you take no as a fucking answer!?" Yoongi snatched his wrist out of Namjoon's grip.

"You're taking it, you little brat!" Namjoon shoved the chest into Yoongi's chest, forcing him to hold it.

"I SAID NO!" Yoongi screeched.

He thew the box to the ground.

There was a loud crash.

The wooden chest was in peices.

Mugshots and other records were scattered on the the floor. Yoongi started to break down at the sight of everything.

Everything he wanted to forget.
-

I bet you guys have a lot of questions huhuhu~

So there is a bit family Drama going between Namjoon and Yoongi as you can see. I obviously gave you a hint to why they're fighting, also you know what inside of the black chest Tae tried to open.

Who's mugshots do you think they are?

Why do you think Namjoon is talking to his father like that?

Think about and maybe you'll get the answer...

Or you could wait till the next chapter...

Which might not give answers at all..

PEACE