Won't Hurt

Jungkook collapsed on the airport floor, a crying mess. Hoseok looked at him with pity, small tears in his eyes. "C'mon Kook, we gotta go." He mumbled leaning down to shake Jungkook's shoulder. The now fragile boy just continued to sob uncontrollably.

Hoseok sighed and picked up the brunette with all of his strength. He huffed out a breath before finding his way out of the airport. Jungkook just continued crying like a baby without it's bottle. Taehyung wasn't coming back and he knew it.

People in the parking lot gave them looks as they saw a teenager in someone's arms crying their eyes out. Hoseok just ignored them and continued to walk to the car. Once he got to it he opened the back door and carefully laid Jungkook down on the seats.

Jungkook fell asleep as the drive went on. A sigh of relief struck Hoseok's lips as his headache calmed down. The drive to Jungkook's apartment was silent and peaceful.
-

Taehyung tried to wipe his tears away as he boarded the plane to Daegu. Even though he promised himself he wouldn't cry, he still did. And he didnt care at this point, he just missed Jungkook. Though it had only been a few minutes since they last saw each other, Taehyung missed him terribly.

His deep thoughts were interrupted by a warm hand on his back. Taehyung turned around to see Namjoon, he looked worried. "You okay?" Taehyung shook his head and turned it back around.
-

Namjoon sighed and looked at Seokjin with anger obvious in his eyes. "Why?" He asked simply. Seokjin looked at him confused, "Why what?"

"Why are you still doing this!? Do you not see how hurt he is?" Namjoon spat at his husband, he was sick and tired of going with everything the older says. It was getting tiring taking Seokjin's side, even if it was supposedly 'for the best'.

Seokjin sighed and looked at Taehyung, who was staring out of the plane window as if he was depressed. "Well what am I supposed to do when I'm trying to protect him!" Namjoon shook his head in disagreement. "You could've just asked him what's going on, instead of jumping to stupid conclusions."

"I don't care, my decision has been made Joon. And you're both gonna have to deal with it!" Jin snapped coldly, ending their argument and looked out of the window to ignore Namjoon.
-

Taehyung laid on his bed in his new room, it looked and felt so plain. He turned on his side and pulled out his phone. Looking through his contacts, he called Jungkook a small smile on his face when he picked up.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook yelped happily when he answered the call. "Kookie!" Taehyung yelped back with a small giggle. "I miss you. A lot." The older said sadly, grabbing his pillow. "I miss you too Taehyungie!" Jungkook wailed loudly as he thought about Taehyung being gone forever."I want you back." The younger wailed again and Taehyung tried to stop himself from crying.

Suddenly and idea popped into Jungkook's head. He was going to get Taehyung back, he just needed a plan.

"I-I'm gonna get you back Taehyungie, no matter what."
-

The end

Pffffffff y'all thought I was gonna end it on the last chapter, I'm not that mean.

Anyways thank you guys for reading my book and supporting it, I hope you enjoyed it.

PEACE ✌

Btw did you see what I did with the last three chapter titles?😏😏😏