Caught

It was Monday and everyone was dull and grumpy that morning. Taehyung was starting to get worried about Hoseok since he hadn't heard anything from him. He sighed and walked into his first class.

Meanwhile...

"Jimin, let me go! I have to go to school!" Hoseok tried to get his arm out of the boy's desperate grip. Jimin whined even more, "But Hoseokie~"

This had been going on for the past 5 minutes. Jimin had to stay at the hospital and he didn't want Hoseok to leave, even if it was for a few hours.

Hoseok had finally got his hands out of Jimin's baby ones. He started to walk to the door until he heard sniffling, which made him stop. He turned around to see Jimin crying.

"Jimin don't cry."

Jimin's sniffles turned into small sobs, making Hoseok feel even more guilty. "H-Hoseokie, please don't leave me!"

Hoseok groaned internally and walked over to Jimin. "I'm not leaving, I'll be back okay?" Jimin shook his head. "I want you to stay."

Hoseok sighed and sat his bag down on the floor. "Fine, just stop crying. You're making me feel bad." Jimin laughed, his eyes turning to crescents. "That was the point silly!"
-

Taehyung was really wanted Jungkook, he just wanted to hug him. His day wasn't going well, all of his friends seemed to be absent that day and he felt lonely. And he felt like everyone was being mean to him.

Taehyung sighed as he sat at a lunch table alone. He pulled out his phone and texted Jungkook,

TaeTae: I miss you, I want a hug

Kookie❤: I miss you too

Kookie❤: meet me at the field and I'll give you hugs and kisses

TaeTae: okie

Taehyung got up from his lunch table, throwing away his tray and went to the field. He was excited to see his boyfriend.

Once he got to the empty field, he saw Jungkook. Taehyung ran to him and tackled him in a big hug. They laughed and stood up from the grass.

"I missed you a lot Kookie." Taehyung said, hugging Jungkook again. Jungkook hugged him back, "I missed you too." They stayed like that for a few minutes, enjoying each others company.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's cheeks softly and connected their lips. Taehyung giggled and kissed him back , their lips moved together in sync. Taehyung let out a small yelp as Jungkook picked him up and pushed his back onto the fence.

They pulled away for breath after a few seconds. Jungkook rested is forehead on Taehyung's, the tips of their noses touching. They stared at each other with all the admiration they had, ignoring everything around them.

They even ignored the person who recorded the whole thing.