Apologies & Fights

There was a knock on Tae's door, he paused his video game and walked to the door.

No one was there...

But there was a large teddy bear sitting in front of the door, holding a box of chocolates and a pastel blue envelope. I wonder who it's from... Taehyung picked up the teddy bear and shut his door.

He examined the large box of gourmet chocolates, they looked delicious. Next he opened the envelope, he pulled out a card that had the words 'I'M SORRY' in cute bubble letters. There were small little characters decorating the front of the card. Taehyung smiled and opened it.

Tae, I'm really sorry that I forgot to pick you up and that happened to you, I hope you can forgive me and won't be mad at me for long. Even though I deserve it. Here are some chocolates and a huge teddy bear, I hope you like them...

Sincerely,

Yoongi

Taehyung jumped off his bed after reading the letter. He ran downstairs to the living room and jumped on Yoongi, giving him a tight hug. "Thank you." Taehyung said quietly, Yoongi smiled and hugged Taehyung back.

"So.... do you forgive me?" Taehyung nodded with a big smile.
-

Taehyung walked with Irene to school, she had went with him to make sure no one hurt him.

"See you later!" She said waving to Tae as he enetered the school gates. "Okay, noona!" Taehyung said waving back to her. "I hope nothing happens to him." Irene hoped as she started to walk back to the house.
-

Taehyung walked into the classroom and immediately all eyes were on him. He gulped and quickly went to his seat, why is everyone looking at me? They've never done that before... Tae pulled out his books and started to work on a few math equations for warm up.

"Psst, hey!"

Taehyung looked at the person beside him, they were holding what seemed to be an one hundred dollar bill. "How much do you do for a hundred?" The boy whispered to him.

"I'm sorry I don't know what you're talking about..." Taehyung said before returning back to his book.

"C'mon, don't play like that~" the boy whined leaning towards him. "Y'know what I mean." Taehyung shook his head, "No. I don't. So can you please leave me alone."

"So you play hard to get, don't you?" Taehyung ignored the boy and continued to work on the math problems.

The boy only smirked. He moved his hand with the hundred dollar bill towards Tae's lower area. He tucked the money into the crotch area of his jeans, Taehyung gasped and glared at him. "Stop." He firmly said under his breath.

The boy clutched his member, making him yelp. The teacher looked in their direction, "Taehyung, is there something wrong?" Everyone's eyes were on him at that point.

"U-uh, y-yes sir. Can I go to the bathroom?" The teacher nods and Tae hurriedly left the classroom.
-

"What was that?" Taehyung whispered to himself as he walked towards the water fountain.

Taehyung leaned down to drink some of the fresh cold water. He almost choked when he felt a hand slap his butt. He quickly leaned back up and looked at the person behind him.

It was the boy again.

Taehyung sighed in annoyance, "Can you please leave me alone." The boy only moved closer. "Not until you give me what I want, cupcake." Taehyung cringed at the nickname.