Kisses

Taehyung's pov:

I was sitting in class looking out the window, as usual. A few people were glaring at me, I sunk in my sweater a little but that didn't work. Soon more people entered the classroom, Jungkook sat next to me. "What's wrong Tae?" He asked. "Why is everyone mad at me? Did I do something?" He looked around at the group of girls glaring at us. "Just ignore them. You did nothing wrong, their just jealous that I'm friends with you." I smiled a little, he always makes me happy.

🍱Time Skip🍱

"Hey, can I get your number?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook in surprise. "S-sure." Taehyung wrote his number down on a piece of paper and gave it to Jungkook. "Thanks!" He smiled before eating his food.

Taehyung was heading towards the bathroom until he was suddenly pushed to the ground. "A piece of dirt like you shouldn't be anywhere near my Kookie!" The same girl from yesterday said before kicking him in the stomach. Taehyung grabbed her foot and pulled her to the ground.

She screamed as he pulled her down. Taehyung got up and walked off before she could do anything. Hm, dad was actually right. Combat lessons do come in use.

📚Time Skip📚(end of school)

"Tae!" Jungkook yelled trying to catch up with Taehyung as he was walking home. He turned around at the mention of his name. "Can I go over to your house tomorrow? We can work on the poster." Taehyung nodded, "You can walk home with me tomorrow!" "How about I walk you home today? If you don't mind." Jungkook said looking down. Taehyung smiled shyly and nodded.

They started walking and arrived at his house in a few minutes. When they arrived they just looked at each other, wondering what to do next. Jungkook kissed Taehyung's cheek, "I'll see you tomorrow!" He said before walking away. Taehyung stood in his door way blushing like crazy.

Taehyung's pov:

He just kissed me! I felt like screaming and jumping around everywhere. I quickly opened the door and locked it, I ran into my room. I grabbed the pillow I usually scream into and shrunk against the door. There was no screaming, there was squealing. Does he like me? Do I like him? This is so confusing! I squealed into my pillow more.

There was a knock on my door, "Tae, you okay?" It was my dad of course. I got up and opened my door. He was smiling like an idiot. "What happened now? You're face is all red." He chuckled. I invited him in and sat on my bed cuddling with my pillow. "He . Kisssed. Me!" My dad's eyes got wide. "Why did he kiss you?" I just shrugged. "He asked of I could walk me home, and I said yes. When we got here we just looked at each other and then.......he kissed me and said 'see you tomorrow!"

He chuckled again, "Did you like the kiss?" He was raising his eyebrows. "I......guess." I really had nothing to say. Eomma came into my room we both looked at him. "What's going on?" I looked at dad. "Just explaining hormones to our son." I glared at him trying not to cringe.

"Mk, dinner's gonna be ready in a few minutes. Namjoon, don't go too far. Don't scar my baby for life!" Eomma warned before leaving. Dad started laughing like crazy as I hit him with my pillow. "You couldn't think of anything else!?" I yelled hitting him with my pillow more. "Nope!" He responded still laughing.

Third pov:

"Guys, it's time to eat!" Jin yelled from the kitchen downstairs. Taehyung and Namjoon ran downstairs and almost crashed into their seats at the table. Jin placed plates in front of them and they ate in silence for a while. Taehyung looked up from his plate, "Eomma, can my friend come over to work on a project?" "Yes, as long as they don't do anything bad or go into our room." Taehyung smiled and continued eating.

After eating dinner Taehyung went to his room. He was on his phone scrolling through Twitter, he found a post that had a picture of his house he clicked on it.

The tweet:

Jungkook and that antisocial freak are gay! I saw them kiss at the outcast's house! I thought Jungkook could do better than that piece of trash......

There was a picture of Jungkook kissing Taehyung on the cheek in front of his house.

I mean look st him he looks so ratchet!

265 likes 72 retweets

Taehyung felt like dying, he felt as if everything had instantly crashed down. He started crying into his pillow sobbing away. Why me, what did I do?

🌞The Next Day🌞

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

Taehyung's alarm clock rang noisily on his nightstand, he groaned and turned it off. He really didn't want to go to school today, he got up and put and got dressed putting on his favorite sweater in hopes of his day going well. "Good morning!" Jin said as he pecked Taehyung on the cheek as he walked out of his room. "Morning." Taehyung chirped walking down the stairs.

He grabbed a toasted bagel and put strawberry cheese cream on it. "Bye bye!" Taehyung said walking towards the door waving. "Bye!" Jin and Namjoon said together. Taehyung smiled as he bit into his bagel as he walked towards the school, maybe today wasn't going to be that bad.
-------------
A/N: it took me practically all day to write this chapter, I hope you guys like it!

Pwease vote, I would really appreciate it!😁

PEACE