Promise Me

"Jungkook, I'm leaving next week." Taehyung said sadly. Jungkook sighed and looked down at his criss crossed legs and their laced hands. "We'll make the best out of it, we're not gonna be sad."

On the inside Jungkook really was trying to keep it together, he didn't want to burst in front of Taehyung. The only thing he could do to prevent tears was look at his bare feet. The younger was only making it worse for himself as the silence surrounded the two.

One by one, teardrops fell from his face and on Taehyung's covers. "Jungkook...." Taehyung lifted his face up by the chin so they looked at each other, Taehyung had been crying too. "I-I don't want you to leave me." Jungkook choked out in a weak whisper, his voice cracking.

Taehyung took Jungkook into his arms and hugged him tightly. "I don't want to leave you either." He managed to respond. Jungkook started to sob into the older's shoulder, his emotions taking over him in strong, stinging waves. Taehyung started to cry with him as he felt the waves of sadness wash over him. They cried together until they ran out of tears and became tired.
-

"So...what do you wanna do, for your last days here." Jungkook asked as he played with Taehyung's fingers. Taehyung smiled when an idea popped into his head. "We could just stay here and watch a movie."

Jungkook nodded with a smile, "To the couch we go!" He pointed out to his door and marched out to the living room, dragging a laughing Taehyung with him. They sat down on Jungkook's couch, Taehyung snuggled into Jungkook as he looked for a movie to watch on Netflix.

"What do you wanna watch?" Taehyung shrugged. "It doesn't really matter, as long as I'm with you." Jungkook smiled and pecked Taehyung's nose. They both giggled, Jungkook pushed Taehyung down on the couch.

"If you don't know what to watch, then how about we just lay here." Taehyung giggled as Jungkook peppered kisses from his jawline down to his neck. "That sounds good." The older said before moaning softly as Jungkook sucked on his neck.

Jungkook connected his lips with Taehyung's, the brunette pulled the younger down by the waist, bringing their bodies even closer. Their lips moved softly together, it was a kiss filled with love and admiration from both sides.

"Promise me something." Jungkook said in a small whisper after they separated from the kiss. Their faces were still so close, they both felt fragile at the moment, staring into each others eyes. Taehyung nodded, too stuck in Jungkook's doe eyes to respond verbally. Jungkook let out a shaky sigh before finally saying what he wanted to say.

"Promise me.....promise me you'll never forget about us. That you'll call every single day you're away from me. Promise me you'll love me...even if we're so far apart."

"I promise."
-

I almost shed tears while writing this.

PEACE ✌