Saying Goodbye

Taehyung sighed as he looked at his empty room. He felt as if he was gonna cry again as the thought of leaving Seoul wandered in his mind. He was going to miss everything in Seoul, from the city lights and calm nights, to the cafes that were always scattered around. It was sad that he had to go.

Before he could shed a single tear Namjoon entered what was once his room. "You okay?" Taehyung shook his head with a frown letting a small sob slip past his lips. His father hugged him and rubbed his back to give comfort, Taehyung cried into his shoulder. Namjoon felt so bad for having to do this to his own son.

"I'm sorry." He whispered more to himself than to his broken down son. But Taehyung heard him crystal clear, "T-then wh-why are you doing this?" Taehyung questioned his voice cracking slightly from how shaky it was. Namjoon sighed and let silence fill the room for a moment, it wasn't that easy to explain the reasoning behind all of this.

"...it's really not my choice, Seokjin wanted to do this. It's really for the best." He managed to answer,but he knew it already wasn't a good enough explanation. Suddenly Taehyung's mood changed, he was irritated. "How do you know what's best?!" He separated from the hug and looked at his father with rage.

"How do you know what's best for me? If you even had a single clue you would know you...you dummy!" Taehyung spat at Namjoon his emotions taking control of him. Before Namjoon could speak Taehyung stormed out of the room and went out of the house, the door slamming behind him.

Taehyung sighed pulling out his phone from his pocket to text Jungkook.

Taehyung💕: Can you meet me at the park

MyKookie💟: sure

MyKookie💟: see you there baby

Taehyung decided to play games on his phone while he waited for Jungkook. It didn't last long as he saw Jungkook running towards him. He laughed and hugged Jungkook when he was close enough burrying his face into the crook of his neck. "I love you."

Jungkook smiled and hugged Taehyung back tightly. "I love you too." Taehyung smiled with joy and enjoyed one of the last moments he would share with the younger. Just the thought of having to leave his lover made him want to cry like a baby, he just couldn't live without the warmth of the other.

They separated from the hug Jungkook connected their lips softly. Taehyung giggled kissing him back passionately, their lips moved smoothly together. The two savored every precious second until they ran out of breath.

"Jungkook." Taehyung called even though he already had his full attention. Jungkook hummed still staring into his eyes love obviously in them. "I have to go to the airport tomorrow morning." The scentence made Jungkook's smile drop completely. "N-no."Taehyung just nodded and leaned into the younger's broad chest.

"I'm gonna miss you so much."
-

Taehyung sighed as he picked up his suitcase to leave out the house. Looking back at the house he grew up in was so hard for him knowing that he wasn't going to come back. He turned around and walked to the car putting his suitcase in the trunk.

"You ready Taehyung." Namjoon asked, Taehyung nodded silently too sad to say something verbally. Namjoon nodded back and told Seokjin to start driving. The ride was really quiet beside the music on the the radio that was on a low volume.

The car was parked after almost an hour of driving. The three were now checking in and getting the luggage checked. Taehyung had stayed quiet the whole entire time and only talked when he had to. Namjoon was getting worried about him.

Now they were sitting at the gate waiting for their flight to come, which Taehyung wished never did. He was busy on his phone texting Jungkook, but he wasn't getting a reply at all. It made a bit sad and his emotions were pretty much everywhere at the moment.

Their flight was called and that's when Taehyung's stomach dropped. He slowly got up from his seat, not wanting to leave.

"Taehyung!"

Taehyung snapped his head around towards the familiar voice. Jungkook was running towards him at full speed, Hoseok behind him. Taehyung smiled and laughed a little, happy that he could see them before he left.

Jungkook jumped on Taehyung hugging the soul out of him. "I'm gonna miss you so much, I'm already missing you right now." The younger blabbered through tears, he made Taehyung want to cry. Taehyung hugged him back just as tight. "I'm gonna miss you too Kookie."

Taehyung smashed his lips on Jungkook's. They shared a long kiss before the last call was made for Taehyung's flight. Forced to separate they sobbed out their goodbyes and Taehyung left.

He was gone.