Jimin

I can't decide between these two concepts for Jimin, I'm going to add him in the story but I don't know how.......so I'm letting you guys choose.

To choose you have to comment on a scale of one to ten how much you liked each concept. I'll add up the numbers and which ever one has the most wins. And you must remember: THE PLOT WILL CHANGE DEPENDING ON WHICHEVER CONCEPT WINS!

Here are the concepts:

Concept 1:

Jimin is from Taehyung's past

Concept 2:

Jimin works at Café Rose

I'll show you an example of how Jimin would be introduced in the story.
______

Concept 1:

Taehyung walked home by himself without Jungkook after what happened. He felt so......betrayed. Why would he do this to him? Taehyung tried to stop his tears from falling as he walked closer to his house. He looked up around and noticed that it was eerily quiet in the neighborhood. He saw someone walking across the street, he looked familiar.

"Taehyung is that you?" Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts and looked at the boy that was now in front of him. "Um...yeah." He said looking down. The boy hugged him tightly, "Taehyungie I missed you." Taehyung finally realized who it was, it was someone he never wanted to see again. Park Jimin.

(Farther part in the chapter)

Taehyung screamed for Irene a or any kind of help as he was pushed into the car. "Please, please don't do this! I'm so sorry, please!" The person held him tighter, "Are you really sorry for leaving me Tae? Are you?!" He nodded. "Then you'll stay with me." Taehyung screamed as the person injected something into his neck. He slowly fell into a deep sleep.
_______

Concept 2:

Taehyung gasped as he felt a hand grope his butt. He turned around to see a boy with black hair smirking, "You have a cute butt you know." Taehyung was speechless and couldn't even think of a word to come out of his mouth. "I guess you didn't know, you need help with the register?" Taehyung just nodded. The boy walked closer to him and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist. "I'm Jimin by the way, what's your name cutie?" Jimin asked resting his chin on Taehyung's shoulder. "T-Taehyung."

"That's a cute name, it fits you." Jimin kissed Taehyung's neck making him red as a tomato. "T-thanks." Jimin pointed to the large screen that was attached to the register. "This is where you put the price of the order in, it adds the tax for you, so you don't have to worry about it. That's pretty much all to it, just type in the order number and put the person's card throgh the slide thingy." Taehyung nodded, "Okay, thanks."

(Farther part in the chapter)

"Prove that your a couple!" Jimin said to Jungkook as he held Taehyung's hand tighter. Jungkook turned to look at Taehyung, he was starting to panic a little since he didn't know what to do, so he just went for it. He smashed his lips onto Taehyung's, Taehyung was practically frozen from shyness and the fact that Jungkook was kissing him. He slowly started to move his lips against Jungkook's. "Oh please, I can do better." Jimin said before pulling Taehyung away from Jungkook smashing his lips onto his. Everyone gasped.
______________________

Those were the concepts if you can think of something to add to the concepts comment it and maybe I'll add it in.

Concept one is more likely to result in an action and angst plot while as in concept two most likely will lead to angst and jealousy. Choose so I can write the chapter with Jimin in it and get the plot more of a roll.

I like both of these plots to be honest so the one that losses I'll turn into a Vmin book.