Sweater Off

Taehyung walked into class instantly receiving a million stares from around the room. He looked down trying to ignore them, but their piercing stares cut right throgh him. He quickly walked to his seat and sat down looking through the window. He hoped this day would go fast.

Jungkook walked quickly down the hallway towards math class. He heard people whispering as he passed by, probably people gossiping about him. He ignored them and entered the classroom, he looked for Taehyung and sat by him. Taehyung looked over at him and instantly looked back down.

Jungkook's pov:

I bet he saw the rumors too. I hope he's not upset or anything, I just don't know what to say to him, so we just sat in silence. I could see him blushing a little, was he thinking about yesterday? "Did you see the rumors online?" He nodded.

🍱Time Skip to Lunch🍱

"Hey! It's that faggot!"

A boy was pointing at Taehyung. Suddenly a group of boys surrounded him. "E-excuse me." He said trying to get past them. One of the boys pushed him to the ground. Taehyung glared at them before getting back up and rushing past the laughing boys.

Taehyung's pov:

Tears started to form in my eyes. I don't want to cry! I walked into the bathroom and shrank against the wall. I started to cry like a baby, I don't know why I'm crying I just want to. "Tae? Is that you?" I looked up from my arms I saw Jungkook walking towards me.

"Don't cry Tae." He wiped a tear away from my cheek. "I don't want you to cry because of something I did. I'm sorry." He apologized. "It's not your fault Jungkook. It's okay" I said. He hugged me, it was the most warmest hug ever. I hugged him back, he makes me feel better somehow.

Jungkook's pov:

I didn't want him to be sad, so I hugged him. "You shouldn't care about what they think. It doesn't matter, okay." He nodded. I kissed his forehead. "So, are we still going to your house?" He smiled and nodded. I'm glad that he's happy.

📚Time Skip📚(end of school)

Jungkook saw Tae standing by the school gates waiting for him. He ran up to Tae and grabbed his hand, "You ready to go?" He said jumping up. Tae nodded and they walked to his house hand in hand. Taehyung was excited for Jungkook to be at his house it had been awhile since he invited anyone to his house.

When they reached his house Taehyung opened the door and let Jungkook in. "Wow, you have a nice place!" Jungkook said looking around in awe. "Thanks." Taehyung said rubbing the back of his neck. "So, where should we start?" Taehyung thought for awhile, "We should work on the essay first, just to get it out of the way." Jungkook nodded and sat down at the table with his backpack. They both worked on combining their notes and paragraphs.

🏠Time Skip🏠

Jungkook's pov:

Taehyung had already got the paints and markers and stuff out and now we were planning the setup for the poster. "So we could put dance on one side and music on the other. Sounds good, right?" I said looking at the big poster in front of us. "Let's get started!" He cheered and started to open the paints.

We started painting and decorating and I have to admit Tae's really creative. He had bedazzled every corner of his side and he put glitter around the border of his pictures. "Tae, can I ask you something?" He looked at me, I guess that's a yes. "Why do you always wear sweaters?" He shrugged and continued to draw on his side of the poster with his Sharpie.

"Come on, there's has to be some reason." He still shook his head. "So why don't you take the sweater of right now?" He violently shook his head. Why doesn't he want to take it off? I suddenly got an idea.

"Hey Tae, there's something on your face." "Where?" He asked turning towards me. "Here, let me get it." I went close to him. But instead I pulled his sweater over his head.

Taehyung's pov:

He took my sweater off! I feel so naked!

I covered my arms, "Please, give it back Kookie!" I said reaching for it, but he put it high in the air where I couldn't reach. "Catch me first!" He yelled before running upstairs. "Kookie come back!" I yelled running up the stairs following him.

I heard him giggling from somewhere. I looked all around the hallway, it couldn't find him. "BOO!" I screamed and turned around and tackled him. "Please give it back Kookie." I breathed out. "Why, I think you look great in that shirt. I think you look cute." He smiled at me. I buried my face in his chest trying to hide my blush. What am I doing!

I got up off of him and ran to my room. I was freaking out! I don't know what to do! "Tae are you okay?" I looked at the door. I quickly got into some comfy shorts before leaving my room. Jungkook was sitting down in one of the chairs and looking at pictures of my family and me.

"So, your parents are gay?" He asked looking at me. I nodded looking down. "Are you gay, you don't have to answer." I couldn't speak for a few seconds. "U-um I-I am, are you." That's pretty much all that could come out of my stupid mouth. "Nope, I'm straight as a circle." He chuckled. I smiled a little, maybe I do like him.

"Shall we finish this poster?" I nodded and walked over to the poster and grabbed a marker. "We should watch a movie after." I said finishing writing down the facts on my side of the board. "That's sounds good!" We decorated the poster while talking it was fun!

🎬Movie🎬

Taehyung ordered pizza and they were both sitting on the couch in the living room. The atmosphere was very awkward and both of them were stiff and not moving,their eyes were glued to the screen. Taehyung leaned over and layed his head on his lap, Jungkook jumped a little,blush slowly creeping up his face.

"Who's blushing now, huh?" He said squeezing one of Jungkook's cheeks making him blush even more. "St-stop!" He said trying to move Taehyung's hand away as he evilly giggled. As the movie went on they started to get more comfortable, now Jungkook was combing Taehyung's hair with his hand.

The movie was over and Tae had fell asleep on Jungkook's leg. Jungkook admired the angel in front of him, he was so beautiful. Jungkook kissed his cheek before gently getting up and putting a pillow under Taehyung's head. He headed towards the bathroom.

The door started to open.......
---------
A/N: Thanks for reading i hope you guys liked this chapter.

Please vote and comment I really want to see your opinions on this book

PEACE