Grandpa Yoongi & The Touchy Boys

"What do mean by whore?" One of Kuji's friends chuckled. "You really are a clueless little bitch." Taehyung glared at him. Kuji moved his hand down Taehyung's waist and groped his butt.

Taehyung instantly pulled him away, "Get away from me you perv!" Someone threw him to the ground from behind. Kuji jumped on Taehyung and pinned him down to the concrete. Taehyung hissed in pain.

"Stop, just leave me alone." Taehyung tried to push Kuji off of him. "Hold him down for me." One of Kuji's friends replaced his hands with theirs.

"I get the top you get the bottom?" Kuji said to the other. He smirked and got on his knees and gripped the waistband of Taehyung's jeans.

Taehyung felt his pants being pulled down, he started to panic. "Stop, please! Help!" He screamed kicking his legs.

"No one's gonna hear you, whore." Kuji said against his ear. Taehyung started to cry, "P-please stop."

Kuji pulled down his sweater, exposing his shoulders that were decorated with marks. "Wow, you're such a slut." Taehyung felt helpless.
-

Yoongi got up from the couch and stretched. He checked the time on his phone.

"Shit!I forgot!" He instantly ran to put his shoes on and he grabbed his car keys.

He dashed through the door and jumped into his car. He started to drive to the school.

When he got to the school he saw a few people on the ground, they were on somebody. They seemed to be fighting, I should probably stop them, but where's Taehyung? Yoongi got out of the car, walking to the group of teens.

He heard a small voice pleading to them, "Please, stop. Someone please help me!" Taehyung?

As he walked closer to them what he saw was definitely not a fight.

OH MY GOSH WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESES KIDS!?

A boy was pinning the person down blocking his face, it looked like they were kissing. Another boy sat on top of him, biting and sucking at his skin harshly. And the third one was leaving hickeys on their thighs.
-

Taehyung felt a weight lifted off of him.

"What the hell are you doing!?" A familiar voice yelled.

Yoongi pushed away the boy that was holding him down, then the boy who was at his legs.
-

Yoongi's blood boiled as soon as he saw who was under them.

Taehyung was silently crying, his lips were red, there were hickeys all over his shoulders and neck. He looked so broken and wrecked.

"Oh my-" Yoongi couldn't speak.

The three boys had ran for it once Yoongi glared at them.
-

Yoongi helped Taehyung up. Taehyung almost fell, he felt so weak. Yoongi pulled his jeans up and buttoned them up. Taehyung leaned on him, sobbing. Yoongi looked at him, this is all my fucking fault.

They silently got into the car, it was a quick but quiet drive home
-

When they got into the house Tae ran to his room, passing Irene. "What happened?" Yoongi sighed. "He- basically being raped at the school gate by three boys." Irene gasped. "Oh my gosh!" Yoongi just looked down. Irene ran upstairs to Tae's room.

Taehyung was madly sobbing into his pillow. Why did they do this to me!? He was so scared and hurt. He heard someone enter his room, "Taehyung-ah..." Irene came in and sat on his bed.