The Set Up

Jungkook got out of the car and walked to the front door with his duffle bags.

"Leave those in the car." His father said.

"Why?"

"We have guest here, I don't need to be explaining why my son is walking into my house with duffle bags and a sour face. Now put them in the trunk." He explained.

Jungkook nodded and put the bags in the already opened trunk of the car. His father opened the door and they were hit with the smell of ramen noodles and beef.

There were already three people sitting at the table. An old man and his wife and an annoyed girl about Jungkook's age. She looked really pissed.

"I guess you are the wonderful son your father has been talking about." The old man spoke up once he saw the young boy. Jungkook was confused. His father was saying good things about him? Who are these people anyways?

"I guess so...?" Jungkook answered slowly. The old man chuckled softly. "I'm Mr. Ryu, this is my wife Kai and this is my beautiful daughter Y/N." He introduced his small family.

Jungkook smiled a little and nodded.

Suddenly the two parents got up and left the table. "We'll leave you two to talk." His father said politely.

The two teens nodded and watch him leave. Once he left they both let out the big breath they were holding. Jungkook sat next to Y/N and ran his hands through his hair.

"Let's get this straight Jungkook." The girl spoke up. Jungkook looked at her with confusion.

"I was forced into this and I don't want to be with you, period. So don't even think of trying to hit it off with me. And I don't need you touching me at all." The girl explained with a serious tone.

"You were forced into this too?" She simply nodded. "My parents obviously don't know what a good paying job is. They're the gold diggers, I'm just the one digging for them." Y/N remarked as she crossed her arms.

Jungkook got a clear look at her face, her eyes were a bit puffy and red. There was a few streaks of something on her cheeks.

"Were you crying earlier?" She shook her head quickly. "No, don't ask me questions." Jungkook nodded silently and stared at the table. "So...what do we do now?" She shrugged.

"I honestly want to leave these old people.." Jungkook stood up quickly and left the table. Ok? Y/N no clue why he would leave just like that, but she didn't question it.

A few minutes later he came back with car keys. "Where'd you get those?" Y/N said with wide eyes. "They're my mom's, she let's me use her car." Jungkook explained. "Nice, so are we gonna leave?" Jungkook nodded and they rushed to the door.

They quickly got into the car and drove off before their parents saw. "Do you wanna go to the mall or something?"Jungkook asked as he drove out of the neighborhood. "Let's go to the Rose Café, they have good cheesecake."
-

The two walked into the warm café, there wasn't many people there. They sat down at the table and looked at the menu silently. They weren't talking.....at all.

"Hello, can I take your order- Jungkook!?" Amber looked at him surprised that he was out so late. "Hi Amber!" Jungkook said smiling. Y/N was nervously looking out the window, trying not to look at Amber.

"Kid, what are you doing here?" Amber asked. Jungkook shrugged, "I came here with Y/N, she wanted to come here for some cheesecake." Amber hummed and looked at the said girl, who was still looking out the window.

"So what do you want?"

Jungkook gave Amber his order and she left the table. Wait Y/N didn't tell her what she wanted. Maybe she'll come back...

Y/N let out a breath and looked back at Jungkook. "So, why are you pulled into this?" Jungkook sighed and looked at out the window for a few seconds before explaining.

"My dad....he came to my apartment with a gun. And he.....he threatened to kill my boyfriend. He had the gun so close to him...I was so scared he was going to kill him..so I had to go with him." Y/N looked at the boy with wide eyes.

"Wow, that old man is crazier than my dad." She said. "Do you think they'll come looking for us?" She shook her head. "I bet they're happy we went somewhere together."

The two kept talking until Amber came back with their food and drinks.

"Here ya go. Enjoy." She said putting the food on the table and leaving quickly.

They ate in silence.

Y/N picked up a folded piece of paper that was next to her cheesecake. She read it silently then suddenly blushed and put it in her jacket pocket. "What was that?" Jungkook said looking up from his lamb skewers.

"Um, nothing..." She said looking somewhere else. "Really, come on tell me!" Jungkook pouted. Y/N shook her head, Jungkook whined, "Come on please~ I thought we were friends." She chuckled and looked back at him.

"I just need you to drop me off somewhere, okay?" Jungkook sighed, he knew he wasn't going to get any other answer so he just agreed and continued eating.
-

"Thanks Kook, I'll see you later!" Y/N waved at Jungkook as she left towards to a small house. Jungkook waved back, he was wondering whose house it was, and why Y/N was so happy to go there....maybe it's her boyfriend...he shrugged it off and went to his apartment.
-----

I hope you guys liked this chapter...

I was grounded for a week because a teacher took my phone at school, and I was supposedly showing "disrespect". And that pretty much ruined

my plans for this chapter, but it's ok, I got my stuff back.

I hope you guys are doing well in school and won't die because of this big ass comeback

PEACE