The Party II

Hoseok walked towards Tae and Jungkook.

"I didn't know you guys would be here!" he shouted over the loud pop music. Taehyung wasn't paying attention, his eyes were distracted by the lights that were flashing all over the living room, or whatever room it was...

"Tae."

Taehyung dragged his attention to Hoseok, "Do you wanna go dance?"

"Um," Taehyung looked at Jungkook, "Sure."

The three jumped into the large crowd of people.

Taehyung had no clue what to do.

Anxiety began to wash over him. He wanted to leave.

He wanted to go home and lay in his sweater.

Taehyung quickly pushed his way out of the crowd and rushed to the nearest bathroom as he felt tears brimming his eyes.

He opened the bathroom door and instantly went in.

I want to leave

Taehyung started to cry as anxiety finally started to take over him. He didn't even notice someone sit next to him.

"Y-Y/N?" She looked at him, her eyes were red and puffy, like she was crying earlier.

"Why are you here? I thought you came with Jungkook." Taehyung shrugged.

Y/N chuckled, "Anxiety, right. You gotta love it."

Taehyung silently agreed.

"Why are you here?"

"Someone told me that....that my girlfriend was cheating on me....with this dude named Henry. They showed me pictures and everything,"

She gulped "and when I called her about it, she wouldn't answer me. She gave me some kind of stupid excuse."

She started to cry once more, she had really trusted Amber. And now she got this?

Taehyung hugged her, "It's gonna be okay, she probably got a surprise for you and didn't want you to know." Y/N shook her head.

"No, this always happens. I'm so stupid to think that I can trust people." She started to cry even more.
-

Taehyung looked at the bowl of red fruit punch.

It didn't look right for some reason. But he didn't know why.

But Taehyung still grabbed a cup and filled it up with the suspicious juice.

He took a small sip and suddenly grimaced. It tasted bitter, but sweet at the same time.

"Tastes weird right." Taehyung looked towards where the voice was coming from.

It was Jimin.

"Um, yeah."

"I'm pretty sure they put some type of drug in it. So I wouldn't drink that if I were you." As if on cue a boy jumps out of the dancing crowd and throws up in a nearby trashcan.

Taehyung's eyes widened and he instantly put the drink down.

He looked around the loud and stuffy room. His eyes scanned for Jungkook or Hoseok as he accidentally took another long sip from the cup.They were no where to be seen.

There was a crowd forming around something. Taehyung walked into the crowd, Jimin following close behind him, unnoticed.

Inside the circled crowd there was two people dancing

Hoseok and....

Yoongi?!

Taehyung's eyes widened as he watched Yoongi put his hands on Hoseok's waist and swayed to the beat.

The song was coming to an end it was like everything was slow motion but fast at the same time.

The song ended and Hoseok was on Yoongi's hip and their faces were close.

They kissed.

The crowd cheered and applauded the two as they made out. Taehyung's was forzen,his friend was kissing an old man.

"Oh my gosh." Jungkook breathed out he had watched the entire thing. And it was just....wow.

They had finally stopped kissing and they looked at each other.

Hoseok screamed and jumped off Yoongi once he recognized him.

Yoongi was just staring into space as he tried to recap what had just happened.

Hoseok had ran to the bathroom screaming 'I kissed an old man!'.

The crowd had went back to whatever they were doing.

"What are you doing here!?" Yoongi finally snapped. Taehyung and Jungkook froze, Yoongi crossed his arms waiting for one of them to talk.

"Um, my dad let me go." Taehyung said bouncing on his feet.

Hoseok walked back to his friends-and a still unnoticed Jimin. He glared at Yoongi, who was too busy talking to Taehyung and Jungkook to notice him.

"All of you guys need to go, including you midget." Yoongi pointed to Jimin who had been behind Taehyung the whole time. They all looked at Jimin, who just smiled awkwardly.

"This party is not for kids." Jungkook scoffed.

"We're not kids, we're teenagers!" He tried to argue back.

"Oh, just shut up and leave!" Yoongi yelled.

A gunshot went off.

Everything went into chaos. The crowd started to rush out the house, some people were jumping out the windows. The music seemed to get louder in Taehyung's ears.

Even more gunshots sounded and there were screams and cries. Taehyung was dragged off by the crowd with Jungkook.

Suddenly everything wet black.
-

Jungkook panicked even more as Taehyung fainted in his arms. Another gunshot sounded and he picks Taehyung up and ran to his car.

He forgot..

Hoseok had the keys.

Jungkook sat behind the car with Taehyung in his arms, watching people run down streets and rushing to get out their phones.Cars were starting and zooming down the road.

Jungkook jumped when the car beeped. He stood up with Taehyung and Hoseok ran to the car.

They both jumped in the vehicle without words. Hoseok started the car and quickly drove to Taehyung's house.

As they drove police cars zoomed passed them along with a news van. Hoseok sighed and pulled up into the driveway of the house.

"Do you know where a key is at?"

Jungkook leaned Tae on the dashboard carefully and checked his pockets, eventually pulling ous a small key chain.

They got out and Hoseok opened the door with the key.

Once they opened the door the lights flashed on, temporarily blinding them.

----
And so like, I've realized procrastination isn't the best.

And this book will be coming to an end soon so look forward to that.

PEACE