Café Encounters

The door opened........
Namjoon opened the door and walked in. He smiled when he saw Taehyung sleeping peacefully on the couch. He went upstairs to his room, he heard the toilet flush in the bathroom. Namjoon quickly ran back downstairs and went into the kitchen, grabbing a knife.

Jungkook walked out of the bathroom wiping water on his pants. He had no clue that someone was waiting for him around the corner. Namjoon looked around the corner, he saw a teenage boy walking down the stairs, that's when he jumped out. "Who are you!?" Jungkook screamed and practically flew back up the stairs.

Namjoon chased him to the end of the hallway, "Please don't kill me!" Jungkook crouched in the corner covering himself. "Tell me why you're in my house?" "I-I came over here to work on a project with Taehyung." Namjoon dropped the knife, "Oh my gosh! I'm sorry I thought you were a robber or something! I'm Taehyung's father. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare uou,"

Jungkook looked up in disbelief, "I-I'm Jungkook." Namjoon helped Jungkook get up. "I have to go home, tell Tae I said bye." Namjoon nodded and Jungkook walked down the stairs and got his stuff. "Have a safe trip home!" Namjoon said waving, "I will sir!" Jungkook shouted walking down the sidewalk.

Namjoon shut the door and walked over to Taehyung. He picked him up and started walking up the stairs to Taehyung's room, "Appa, what was all the noise?" Taehyung mumbled into his shoulder. "I just broke something, oh, yeah, your friend said goodbye." "Oh, ok." Taehyung drifted off to sleep in Namjoon's arms as he carried him.

☕The Next Day☕

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

Jungkook lazily stretched his arm out to turn off his alarm. He got up and took a nice warm shower before getting dressed. He wore his favorite blue jeans and a white t-shirt and Timberlands. He walked towards the café near his apartment.

He walked throgh the door and walked behind the counter. "Morning Kookie!" "Morning Victoria!" Jungkook said tieing his apron around his waist. He walked to the kitchen and grabbed an apple from the fridge, "Today's probably gonna be busy, so you better eat that fast before everyone else gets here." Jungkook nodded and quickly ate the apple.

"Hey guys!" Amber said walking in with Jackson holding a large box of donuts. "I brought donuts!" Everyone cheered. Jungkook looked at his unfinished apple, Eh,it's not gonna kill me, he threw the apple in the trash before walking to the front. They all ate donuts and talked waiting for a few other people to come.

🏠At Tae's House🏠

Taehyung put his bowl in the sink and headed back to his room. He was bored. He tried playing video games but that didn't help, going on his laptop didn't help either. Taehyung groaned laying back in his bed with a loud thud. "Tae, do you wanna go out or something!?" Namjoon yelled from downstairs. Taehyung sprung out of his bed and quickly got dressed.

"Where are we going?" He asked walking down the stairs. "Any place that looks interesting." Namjoon replied grabbing his keys. "Where's eomma?" Tae said looking around. "Oh, he had to do some work at the restaurant." Taehyung nodded and they left out the door.

They had been driving for at least 30 minutes, they hadn't found anything interesting. "Hey, look at that, it's a café!" Tae said pointing to a cafe named Rose Cafe. There were roses embedded around the door frame, different colored roses decorated the large glass windows. Namjoon pulled up to the cafe and they went inside.
-
Jungkook gasped as he saw who walked through the door. It was Taehyung and his dad! He panicked and hid behind Jeonghan , "What are you doing?" He said turning around but Jungkook stopped him. "Don't move!" He said looking over his shoulder to see what was going on. Tae's father walked up to the counter with Taehyung. "I will move if you don't tell me why you're hiding." Jeonghan said slightly moving. "No, I'll tell you later!" Jungkook whispered, Jeonghan smirked and fully moved away.

Taehyung looked right at him and gasped a little. He works here!? Namjoon looked back, "What?" "Uuuhh, I saw a big bug outside!" Taehyung said nervously laughing and looking around. Jungkook sighed in relief and glared at Jeonghan who was laughing his butt off with Jackson and Hansol. "Shut. Up!"Jungkook said crossing his arms.
-
A loud burst of giggles and chatting erupted in the café a group of girls walked in. Taehyung moved closer to Namjoon as he saw the group of girls were from school and one of them was glaring at him. "What do you want Tae?" Taehyung looked at the menu. "A strawberry smoothie and a coffee cake please." The cashier nodded and wrote down their order. "It'll be ready in 20 minutes or so." They walked and sat down at a table, as Taehyung looked around he saw that most of the people in the café were from the school. He suddenly felt nervous.
-
"Kookie can you get those girls over there!" Victoria yelled from the kitchen. Jungkook walked over to the group of girls, "Hello, can I take your order?" He said pulling out his notebook. "Kookie? You work here?" One of the girls asked. "Y-yeah, so can I take your order?" "Waaaahh, Kookie looks so handsome in an apron." One of the girls swooned making the other girls swoon as well. Jungkook tried his best not to roll his eyes and stayed polite.
-
Taehyung watched as the girls swooned over Jungkook. One of the girls looked him right in the eyes, it was the girl that yelled at him in the hallway. He looked down avoiding her glare, "Are you okay?" Namjoon asked concerned. Taehyung nodded, "No your not, please don't lie to me, tell me what's wrong." Namjoon grabbed Taehyung's hand. "A lot of people from school are here...." He said looking down. "Don't worry about them." Taehyung smiled and looked up.
-
He had had it. Jungkook finally gave up on taking the girls' order after 5 long minutes he stormed off to the back of the counter, leaving the girls confused. "Minghao, can you take their orders please?" Jungkook huffed. "Sure." Minghao smiled before walking over to the still confused girls. The girls started swooning over Minghao, stopping him from taking their order because he was blushing like crazy.

After 10 minutes Minghao shuffled over to Jungkook, his cheeks redder than ever. "Did you get it?' He shook his head. Jungkook sighed, "Maybe we should send Amber over there." Minghao nodded in agreement. "Amber, could you take their order over there, please?" "Why, I thought Victoria had told you to." "They wouldn't give me their order because they keep on swooning like buffoons!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Mk, whatever you say kid." Amber said walking to the girls.
-
"Here's your order enjoy!" The waiter said placing plates and cups on their table. Taehyung looked at the coffee cake it had nice lillies place on it and his drink was decorated with strawberry roses. "Wah, this is so pretty!" "I know right? We should come here more often." Namjoon said taking pictures of his food.
-
"Got it!" Amber said waving her notepad in the air. Finally. "Thank you!" Jungkook said. Jungkook walked over to the kitchen and clipped the order on the line of yarn. "Jungkook, can you get the register?" Amber asked walking back to the kitchen Jungkook nodded and walked up to the register at the front.

He looked around the café tapping his fingers on the counter. "We'd like to pay for our order please." Jungkook looked at the person speaking, it was Taehyung's dad. "Uh, sure!" He said taking Namjoon's debit card and putting it through the the slide thingy (I don't know what it's called). "Thank you, have a nice day!" Jungkook said waving. "Bye Taehyung!" He said only Taehyung hearing. "Bye.......Kookie." Taehyung said waving back.

Jungkook blushed. He just called me kookie......."Kookie! We'd like to pay for our order too!" A girl said snapping him out of his thoghts.
-
Jungkook walked into his apartment and plopped on his couch and sighed. He looked at the ceiling thinking about the events that happened today. Seeing his crush at his job, having to take swooning girls orders. Wait crush?!
---------
A/N: Thanks for reading, I hope this wasn't too boring.

Thanks to the people who voted and comment I I really appreciate it.

PEACE