Noona's Back!

Taehyung sat in the living room couch bored to death watching TV. Uncle Ju had left out to buy some food from the grocery store, and it was most likely that he wasn't going to share any of it. So Tae had planned to sneak out and buy some food for himself later on.

The door started to open. "I'm back home!" Tae jumped up from the couch and went to hug his sister. "Noona!" He squeezed Irene. "Did you miss me Tae?" She asked hugging him back. "I missed you a lot noona!" Irene smiled, "I missed you a lot too Tae!"

Irene looked around, "Where are eomma and appa?" Taehyung's smile faded, "They went on a business trip." He said looking down. "Well I'm assume Grandpa Yoongi isn't watching you because he usually never leaves the couch." Irene looked at Tae with concern. "Uncle Ju is here isn't he?" Taehyung nodded still looking down. "OMG what did that old man do to you!" Irene started looking for scars. She gasped when she lifted up Tae's shirt.

"I-I'm okay. Don't worry noona." Irene shook her head and pulled out her phone, "You are obviously not okay. Look what he did to you, you practically have bruises everywhere on your stomach!" Tae knew she was right, so he stopped trying to protest and sat down on the couch.

Irene paced in the living room waiting for Ju to pick up. "What do you want brat?" "Oh I don't want anything from you. How dare you put your filthy hands on my brother!" Ju pulled the phone away from his ear. "That boy deserved it. He touched my food and snuck someone into the house." Irene looked at Tae and sighed. "You're supposed to take care of him! You need to stop being so selfish!" Ju had hung up. Irene looked at Tae and sighed.

"Did you really sneak someone into the house." Taehyung nodded looking down once again. "Is there any good reason?" Irene asked sitting next to Tae. "I wanted to spend time with him, and he wanted to spend time with me." Irene smiled, "I see, you made a new friend?" Taehyung smiled and nodded, "His name is Jungkook." "Well, I can forgive you. But that old man's probably gonna tell eomma and appa. And you know how he makes everything seem so bad." Taehyung nodded in agreement.

"So, wanna play video games and catch up?" Taehyung nodded and they went to his room to play video games.

They played video games and talked about what happened over the months Irene went to study abroad while eating junk food.
-
Taehyung had fallen asleep. Irene tucked him into his coveres and started to clean up the bags and wrappers that were scattered on the floor. She looked over at Tae one more time before leaving to her room.

She had been sitting in her room or at least 30 minutes looking at her phone debating if she should call Jin or not. She sighed and pushed down on his contact, "Hey, Irene how's it going abroad?" "We're taking a month break to spend time with our families." Jin gasped. "Are you at the house now?" "Yep". "Oh, I'm so sorry we couldn't be there!" Jin apologized. "It's okay we'll see each other soon."

"So, how's Tae doing, he hasn't called or texted me." Irene sighed and looked around her room before answering. "What's wrong Irene? What's wrong with my baby?" Jin said sternly. "Uncle Ju's been abusing Tae eomma. When I came home today he had bruises all over his stomach." Jin gasped. "How dare he hurt my baby!" Jin yelled through the phone. "You tell that horrible man to get the hell out of my house!" Irene nodded, "On it." "I have to go now, please take care of Tae until we get back." "Alright love you eomma, bye." They both hung up.

Irene jumped off her bed and did a little dance, she couldn't wait to tell Tae tomorrow. She walked to the guest room Ju was staying in and grabbed all of his belongings. She walked up to the attic and walked towards the window that was far above the front door. She dropped his things one by one, "Noona, what are you doing?" Taehyung asked walking up the stairs to the attic. "Just some cleaning, wanna help?" Taehyung looked closer to see what she was throwing out.

"Aren't those Uncle Ju's? We'll get in trouble!" Irene shook her head. "Eomma said to kick him out, so wanna help?" Taehyung smiled and nodded before grabbing a suitcase and throwing it out the window. It hit the cement with a loud thud they both cheered and started to throw the rest of his luggage and bags until there was one suitcase left. "Wanna do this one together?" Irene asked turning to Taehyung "Yep!" They grabbed a side of the suitcase and threw it on the count of three. They cheered and jumped around before heading down stairs to get icecream to celebrate.

"Thank you so much noona. I couldn't have done that at all by myself." Irene smiled and gave Tae a bowl of strawberry icecream. "That cruel old man needed to be out of here a long time ago." Taehyung nodded in agreement. There was a loud slam from the front of the house. They both jumped.

"Who the hell threw my stuff outside?" Irene and Tae raised their hands smiling. "Did you not hear? Jin doesn't want you horrible man in his house." Irene explained resting her chin on her palm. "That's a lie. That's a stupid lie!" Ju yelled throwing the house keys on the kitchen counter. Irene pulled her phone out and put Jin on the line, "Eomma, Ju doesn't belive us." She put Jin on speaker. "Listen here you evil man! Get out of my house right now before I call the authorities on you for child abuse! And don't you even dare come back again!" Jin yelled through the phone.

Ju was furious, "Why would I hurt your precious child?" He asked like he didn't do anything. "Don't you even try that bullsh*t with me! My children don't lie to me! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Ju stormed out of the house and slammed the door. "Bye eomma love you!" Irene and Tae said. "Love you too babies, make sure he doesn't step a foot on my property." "Yes eomma!" They said before hanging up. They ran towards the door and opened it to see Ju putting his things in his car mumbling profanities.

"Bye Uncle Ju! We'll miss you!" They yelled waving at him as he put his last suitcase in his car. "Goodbye you dumb ass brats!" Ju yelled before slamming his door shut. Irene and Taehyung stated yelling goodbye while he started the engine and drove off.

They both cheered and jumped. "The old man's gone! The old man's gone!" They cheered holding hands and skipping around in a circle.
-----
So.......I got some candy and some money
LOL thanks for reading

I got some candy and some money  LOL thanks for reading