Solutions & Secrets

Taehyung sighed as he sat down on his parents bed. Jungkook was downstairs with Yoongi and his parents were talking in the kitchen. He was honestly so scared of what would happen.

Would they make Jungkook and him break up?

Taehyung layed down on the bed and heaved out another sigh.
-

Jungkook was going crazy.

He was a bundle of emotions sitting on the couch next to Yoongi. Taehyung's parents were in the kitchen around the corner. Everyone knew he and Tae were together. It was like things could go ballistic at any second.

Could this get any worse?

"You nervous kid." He nodded and looked at Yoongi.

"You know, I never thoght thought Taehyung could end up in a situation like this...." Yoongi said looking at the blank TV screen. "He's a really good kid, even though he's shy. I'm just wondering what happened to him." He turned his head to the fidgeting Jungkook.

"I-I didn't do a-anything sir." Jungkook gulped.

He technically didn't do anything to change Taehyung....

That's what he thought.

Yoongi laughed and rolled his eyes, "Really now?" Jungkook nervously nodded. "Welp, might as well kiss him goodbye~" Jungkook's eyes widened.

"W-what do you mean? W-what did I do?" Jungkook felt tears emerging from his eyes. "Are you about to cry?" Yoongi's expression changed from mocking to concerned.

"M-maybe..." Jungkook's voice started to shake,he put his hands over his eyes as an attempt to hide the flowing tears. Yoongi rushed over to him and put his and on his back to try and comfort him.

"I was just kidding. I didn't know you would take that seriously...." Yoongi rubbed Jungkook's back. "I-I don't w-want to lose him....th-this is all m-y fault." Jungkook sobbed into his hands.

"Calm down kid, they're probably just gonna talk to him or something. They're not that bad." Yoongi said grabbing some tissues from the box on the coffee table.

"There's no need to cry, clean yourself up." Jungkook nodded and took the tissues. He stood up and went upstairs to the bathroom.
-

"Did you know about this?" Namjoon shook his head. "I just knew they were friends." Jin sighed and leaned against the counter. "Why was he in his closet though?" Namjoon tried his best not to laugh and kept his face straight.

"I have no idea."
-

Taehyung groaned as he became bored waiting for his parents to come upstairs. He just wanted this over with.

He sat up and walked around the room. He opened a large walk in closet and looked around. There was nothing that interesting besides clothes and shoes.

He saw a large black box.

What's in that? Taehyung stood on his tippy toes to try to get the box on the high shelf. He finally got a hold of it, but he ended up losing his balance and falling on his butt with the box.

"This looks a treasure chest, is there gold in here?!" Taehyung thoght aloud. He tried to open it but then realized there was a lock on it. Where does Appa keep the keys?

Taehyung stood up and carried the chest to a drawer in the corner. He started to look trough the drawers one by one. There were a few that were locked and one of them had these weird small golden packages and different colored bottles.

"Maybe he puts them under the bed." Taehyung kneeled down on the floor to look under the bed. He saw a box of chocolates, some discarded socks and a small box. He took the chocolate box and opened it, they won't notice if I took just one, he quickly shoved a chocolate into his mouth and put the box back.