A Movie and a Sleep Over

Taehyung skipped towards his locker and pulled his math books out. He was so happy Ju had left. He shut his locker and starts to walk to math class. Today was a half day because the teachers had a meeting that also made Tae happy. "Why are you so happy Tae?" Jungkook chuckled behind him. "Uncle Ju is gone!" Tae jumped turning around. "That's good. Does that mean I get to come over?" Jungkook asked smiling.

"How come you never invite me to your house? I wanna go see where you live." Tae pouted. "Fine, come we'll walk there today. I gotta go to class, bye!" Jungkook said before pecking Tae's cheek making him blush. "Bye." Taehyung said before walking off to math class.
-
Taehyung practically jumped out of his seat when the school bell rang, he was excited to go to Jungkook's house. He skipped down the hallways to the school gates waiting for Jungkook to come. While he was standing at the gate he received glares filled of disgust from the people that past him. He wondered why, then he remembered what had happened a few days ago. He just ignored the stares and continued waiting while looking at the sky.
-
Jungkook ran up behind Tae and gave him a back hug. "How long did you wait for me?" He whispered into his neck. "Yah, Kookie you scared me!" Taehyung said trying to look back at him. Jungkook chuckled, "You ready to go?" Taehyung nodded and he let go of him and laced their fingers together.
-
After about 10 minutes of walking they reached a decent looking apartment complex. They walked up a flight of stairs to a door that had the number 619 in metal numbers. Jungkook took out his keys to open his door to a his neat apartment.

"Here it is!" Jungkook said pulling Tae over to his couch to sit down. "You live by yourself?" Jungkook nodded. "So, what do you wanna do? I'm bored." "Um I don't know. I'm bored too." Jungkook replied lying his head down on Tae's shoulder. Taehyung pecked Jungkook's head, "Well I'm even more border than you are." He exclaimed. "Oh really?" Taehyung nodded. Jungkook sat up and pecked Taehyung's lips, "I'm ten times more bored." Taehyung smiled. "Then what should we do?" Taehyung asked tilting his head to the side.

Jungkook pushed Taehyung down on the couch, he laid down next to him. "I honestly don't know Tae, I've never had somebody over here besides my mom." Taehyung giggled, "Is that true?" Jungkook nodded. "Tae why don't you take that sweater off,its pretty hot in here." Tae shook his head, Jungkook put his hands on Taehyung's waist and started to pull the sweater off. "I said no!" Taehyung tried to squiggle away from Jungkook as he pulled off the sweater. Once he fully got the sweater off he kissed Taehyung, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Taehyung melted into the kiss as Jungkook moved his arm around his waist.

Taehyung's phone started to ring.

They both stopped and looked at Taehyung's pocket. Taehyung pulled his phone out of his back pocket and answered it, "Kim Taehyung where in the world are you!?" Taehyung jumped when he heard his sister yell through the phone. "I-I'm at Jungkook's house." "Did you ask me to go to anybody's house?" Taehyung sighed, "No noona, I'm sorry." "Come home right now Tae." Taehyung sighed and hung up. "I have to go Kookie." He frowned. "Okay, I'll walk you there!" They both put their shoes on and started to walk towards Taehyung's house.
-

"Wait out here okay?" Jungkook nodded and Taehyung ran into his house.

Irene looked towards the door as Tae dashed through it. "Noona can I sleep over at Jungkook's house? Pretty please!" Taehyung asked pouting. Irene stood up from the couch, "Let me see this Jungkook." Taehyung dashed out the door again and brought in a now shy Jungkook. "I-I'm Jungkook." Jungkook tightened his grip on Taehyung's hand as Irene got closer. "Do you live with your parents?" Jungkook shook his head. "My dad's homophobic." Jungkook replied looking down.

"Are you and Tae dating?" She asked leaning in closer making Jungkook gulp. He nodded and Irene looked at Tae who was looking at the groud blushing. "Why didn't you tell me you were dating someone Tae?!" Taehyung shrugged, "You never asked." Irene rolled her eyes."Well Jungkook, I'm trusting you with my little brother because he seems to trust you, take care of him. Understand?" Jungkook smiled and nodded, "Yes ma'am!" Taehyung ran upstairs to get some things and they were off towards Jungkook's house.
-
"Wanna go to the movies?" Jungkook asked as he opened the front door. "Yeah! That sounds fun!" Taehyung cheered. "Alright, I'll be right back." Jungkook said before going to his room. Taehyung just sat there on the couch patiently waiting for him to come out.

After 3 long minutes

He's taking forever. Taehyung got up from the couch and walked towards Jungkook's room. He opened the door and saw Jungkook only in his underwear, he froze. Jungkook turned around and saw Tae frozen at his door way blushing like crazy, "Uuuhh, sorry!" Taehyung said before slamming the door shut.

Jungkook walked out of his room and saw him sitting on the couch screaming into a pillow. "Are you okay?" Jungkook chuckled as he walked over to Tae. "Put some clothes on Kookie!" Taehyung said too scared to look up from the pillow. "Why? Am I making you uncomfortable?" He said walking even closer to Tae till the pillow was the only thing keeping them apart. Taehyung put the pillow down and hit Jungkook with it. "Put some clothes on so we can go to the movies!" He said, face still red. Jungkook left the living room laughing.
-
They were at a convenient store looking around for things like candy and chips. "Kookie why are we here? I thought we were going to the movies." Taehyung whined. "We're still going to the movies we're just getting some things first." Jungkook said walking to the counter to pay for everything. "Why can't we buy the food at the movies?" Taehyung asked catching up with Jungkook as he walked out of the store. "Because they're rip offs; they overprice things." Taehyung nodded and they started to walk to the movie theater.
-
They decided to watch the batman Lego movie(is that correct I legit forgot lol)

About 50 minutes into the movie

Taehyung held Jungkook's hand as the movie arrived to its happy ending.
-
They both walked out of the theater hold hands and started to walk to Jungkook's apartment.
-
Taehyung threw himself on Jungkook's bed, "Is there anything fun to do here Kookie?" He asked rolling around in the bed. "Besides going to sleep, not really." Jungkook shrugged and laid down next to Tae. "Then let's go to sleep! I'm going to get into my pajamas." Taehyung went into the bathroom with his clothes.
-
Taehyung jumped onto the bed, he and Jungkook stared at eachother for a long time. "Aren't you gonna give me a good night kiss?" Taehyung pouted. Jungkook chuckled and kissed Tae's cheek, "Good night Tae, I love you." Taehyung blushed a little, "I l-love you to Kookie."

And with that they went to sleep cuddling.
-----
This was boring wasn't it?

Anyways thanks for reading this chapter, the next chapters gonna be good so be patient.

BTW sorry for the long wait I had trouble with the plot and things like that(or just being lazy)

PEACE