Chapter 2- Sarcasm

A/N- thoughts are in italics

Ethan's P.O.V.

I woke up at... I don't know. I glanced at my phone and noticed it was 2 am. Great. Screw Maine time zones... I decided that it would be impossible to go back to sleep because I was still on Maine time, so I decided to unpack some more.

By the time I had finished unpacking, it was about 5 am. Just as I was about to set up my computer, I heard shuffling coming from the room next to mine. I got up and peeked out of the door, only to see Mark heading to the bathroom.

He glanced around slightly, and noticed my vibrant blue hair and head in the hallway, and nearly jumped out of his skin. he put a hand to his chest and tried to contain his pants from being scared.

"What the hell are you doing up?" he whisper yelled at me.

"Sorry. I've been up for about 3 hours. Fucking Maine time."

He replied with a simple nod, walked into the bathroom, and shut the door.

I walked back through my doorway and tried to set up my computer, but eventually gave up because I couldn't get through without screaming and cussing. Just as I gave up, I turned around and noticed a silhouette in my doorway. I couldn't quite make out who it was, until, that is, he spoke.

"Irritated?"

I instantly recognized the voice as Tyler's, and by the looks of it, he was shirtless.

I blushed a slight pink, and replied with, " Ye-yeah."

He chuckled lightly. " Aww, you're cute when you stutter."

Wait. Did he just call me cute? He probably didn't even mean it like that. Fuck.

Tyler looked at me, and walked away.

Tyler's POV

I stood in the doorway of his room, just staring at him whilst he tried to set up his computer system. I heard slight whispers coming from him as he was in deep concentration. God he was cute.

Shit.

He got up and started to walk back to his bed when he noticed me staring at him from the doorway.

"Irritated?" I asked.

He blushed, only slightly, but enough for me to see it.

"I g-guess," he just barely managed to get out.

He was so cute. Wait. What the hell am thinking. I don't. I can't. 'You do. You can' I love Ethan Nestor

We stood there awkwardly for just a moment, before I made the decision to ask him something.

"Do you want some help?" Idiot.

"U-uh, sure," he replied. Maybe not.

"So what are you doing anyway?" I questioned.

"Just setting up my computer. It's really simple really, but the fucking thing won't-," he tried to finish, but instead wound up burying his face in his hands and quietly sobbing.

I pulled his hands off of his face and he looked me in the face. It was so tempting to not just kiss him right then and there. Thankfully, he quickly averted eye contact and began blushing profusely. That's when I snapped.

I took his cheek in my hand and he nuzzled it.

Ethan's POV

Tyler and I were sitting on my bedroom floor, making unbreakable eye contact. I eventually averted my gaze and felt the heat rise to my cheeks. Great. Now I'm blushing in front of (of all people!) Tyler. Could this day get any worse?

I felt his hand go to my cheek. I screamed internally. I gently nuzzled into it, and I saw him blush slightly and a small smile made it's way onto his face.

But that wasn't enough. He gently moved his hand down to my chin and he moved it up slightly until I was looking at him. Before I know it, he leaning in to kiss me. My first instincts were to close my eyes, so I waited, but nothing happened.

He stood up abruptly and quickly started blushing. That was the only thing I noticed or cared about. I glanced around the room to see if I could find the source of his sudden movement.

Just as I look toward the door, I see a brightly colored mug sticking out from the opening. Shit. It was Mark.

He had a look on his face of shock, which quickly turned into confusion, then realization.

"S-so are you g-guys together, now?" he asked.

Tyler looked down at me, as I was still on the floor. I blushed and gave him an unknowing face and a slight shrug.

"I g-guess," he said as more of a question.

"Oh," said Mark, before walking away.

Tyler's face was bright red, and he looked really embarrassed.

"Sorry," was all I able to get out before I was cut off by Tyler's lips on mine.

I wanted to protest, but we both wanted this, so I just melted into the kiss. He lightly cupped my face before breaking the kiss. I whined slightly, wanting it to continue.

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that for," He whispered.

He looked away suddenly when he heard Mark shout, "I SHIP IT, " through the house.

Tyler's face was suddenly beet red before he let out a small chuckle. "So do I," he said.

PLEASE READ THIS A/N~

A/N- Hey guys.Sorry for the late update. Testing started this week and all of my other school work has been piling up. Some personal issues have also come up, so that has also been taking up quite a bit of my time. But, I have some good, no, GREAT, news. I'm coming back! I was reading some other fanfics recently,and one of the authors put quotes at the beginning of every chapter. One of these quotes was something along the lines of "Don't give up in what makes you happy. It might be the only thing that makes you happy at all". Writing this story makes me happy, which has made me realize that there's no point in stopping now. So YAY!

See you all soon

-Lafbaguette, your favorite fighting French bread~

Loaf you all