Chapter 11- Content

Tyler's POV (that's new)

I was awoken with the smell of pancakes drifting through the small apartment. I got out of bed and made my way downstairs, following the pleasant scent. I was greeted by a shirtless Ethan, currently dancing around to the melody he was humming. Knowing said melody, I went up behind him and hugged him, all while humming along.

He turned around and wrapped his arms around my neck, and kissed me. I gently kissed back, still humming the melody.

He was the first to pull away, turning back around and swaying his hips to the song, flipping a pancake in the process.

Time skip cuz I'm lazy—

Ethan's POV

Tyler and I were on the couch cuddling and watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. My favorite one (idk which one is his favorite so I guessed). I really really loved him. Beyond anyone's beliefs.

But, as we were laying here on the couch, I couldn't help but ask myself, does he really love me back?

I don't know what happened, but I guess I was crying, because Tyler scooped me up in his arms and held me til I fell asleep. This was happiness; I was content.
————————————————————
Sorry it was so short! I have to go to school now! Bye!