Chapter 4- Butterflies

A/N- Sorry this took so long. I have no excuse except for I'm really lazy :/
————————————————————
Ethan's POV
I walked in through the front door, having a small argument with Tyler about pineapple on pizza. "It does belong on pizza," I argued. I was not about to let him win this one.
"No it does not," he replied, his mouth agape with frustration.
I simply looked at him and gave him my "death" stare, which only made him chuckle at me.
"You're cute," he said, booping my nose and wrapping his arms around my smallish frame.
"No, you're cute," I said back.
He leaned forward and kissed my nose, before moving to peck my lips. That was when Mark appeared.

Tyler's POV
I looked at Ethan with the utmost face of admiration. I already knew that he was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, it was just a matter of time before I could fulfill that dream.
"You're cute," I said, taking his waist into my muscular arms and booping his nose.
"No, you're cute," he said back.
I looked at him for a moment before leaning forward to kiss his nose, then his lips. That's when I heard Mark by the stairs.
Why is it that he miraculously appears whenever me and Ethan are doing relationshippy type stuff?
He stared in awe for a moment, before turning around and bolting back up the stairs while screaming "I SHIP IT" at the top of his lungs. I honestly would have bet $100 that the neighbors could hear him.
I looked back toward Ethan and turned his face back towards mine, before leaning in to gently kiss his lips again, for longer though.
No matter what, I could never get enough of this boy, even though we were practically inseparable and spent every waking moment with each other.
His beautiful, sparkling blue eyes were the easiest to get lost in, and I honestly couldn't ask for anything more.
He quickly relaxed into my kiss and we found our way to the couch, our lips not moving from their positions. He's the first to pull back, gently resting his head against mine.
He looks at me with innocent eyes and whispers, "You give me butterflies."
I chuckle and respond, "God, I love you," gasping and covering my mouth as I realized what I said. My face flushed a vibrant shade of red, that was until Ethan grabbed my hands.

Ethan's POV
"I love you," he says quietly, quickly drawing his hands back and gasping.
I instantaneously grab his hands and wrap them up with mine, leaning in.
I kissed him and go close to his ear, gently whispering, "I love you, too."
He turned to me, his eyes watering, before hugging me tightly and kissing my neck and face all over.
"Get off me, you big goof," I said, rolling my eyes in a sarcastic way.
He leaned back, but swiftly leaning back in to steal another long, deep kiss, not caring about anything. With that, I could tell, he meant what he said. And I did too.