Chapter 6- Awed

Ethan's POV
I was sitting on the couch watching tv when Tyler cane stomping down the stairs. I knew he was probably grumpy from waking up.
He slowly walked towards the kitchen and looked at the time.
That's when I heard him call out, "Shit!"
I jumped up from my place and ran over to him, not knowing what was wrong, but nearly got knocked down in the process.
"Tyler?" I called out. By this point, he was bolting up the stairs, his heavy feet sounding loud when he was pounding into our room.
I ran up the stairs, my feet sounding lighter than his, but only because I was short and scrawny.
"Tyler, honey?" I called out again. Still no response as I reached the door.
I saw him frantically searching through the cabinets, looking for what I'm guessing were clothes. He was throwing things left and right, most of them winding up on the floor.
I travelled around the room and picked them up, simply throwing them on the bed before going up behind him as he was rummaging through the closet. I placed my hands on his shoulders and gave them a gentle rub and turned him to face me.
"Tyler, what's wrong?"
"I have to go..."
"What? Why?"
"I'm meeting someone in 10 minutes. I have to go. I'm sorry."
He turned and went back to the closet, finding a shirt and a pair of jeans, and he pulled out his red vans. He put them on and I watched silently.
He took off his pajama bottoms and his shirt and quickly replacing them with his day clothes, a slight blush forming on his cheeks, which I thought was really cute.
He grabbed a pair of socks and slipped past me, and I just stood and stared, unmoving. After a moment, I turned around and walked down stairs, only to be met with a quick kiss on the head and the words, "I'll be home in a few hours."
Even after he left, I still just stood and stared. I was awed.
————————————————————————
Hello, fine furry friends. New chapter (for once in my fucking life.) It's not winter break yet, but I felt like you guys deserved an update. I'll hopefully update soonish, but I make no promises!
K bye