Chapter 15- Tears

Ethan's POV

I watched as he kneeled before me, looking up with love in his eyes. I had been crying for a few minutes, but even through the tears, I could see Tyler starting to cry as well. This only made me cry harder.

Through all of that, I pulled him to his feet and hugged him, crying into his chest.

"Yes, you big goof. A million gajillion times, yes."

He lifted me off the ground and whirled me around. He set me down, and there, in front of probably about 100 clapping people, he kissed me.

I felt myself flush, but kissed him back with equally as much passion and love, happily thinking about getting to spend the rest of my life with this wonderful man.

I pulled away and grabbed the mic from the stand where Tyler had placed it before pulling out the ring.

"I just want to say a few quick words," I started. "Tyler Nathaniel Scheid is easily one of the kindest, most light-hearted and emotional people I know. Spending the last two years with this man has been an insane roller coaster, with a lot of ups and downs, but we have both been able to move on to where we are now."

I turned to Tyler, who was now crying as hard as I was, "You're the love of my life, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you so-"

I was cut off, by Tyler grabbing my face and kissing me again, softer this time, but with no less passion or love in it. I felt around for the mic stand and replaced the mic before going to cup his face. I have never felt more love than in this moment. It's a magnificent feeling.

Tyler's POV

God, I love this kid so fucking much.

-----------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this update! Sorry it was so short, but I can only do so much when I'm cooped up at home. Thanks for understanding!

K byeeeeeeee!