Chapter 9- Party Tattoos (part 1)

A/N- This chapter is based on Dodie's song "Party Tattoos". Enjoy!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Tyler's POV

Take a look at the clock only so long to go

Ethan and I sat in the doctors office, waiting for the results of my scans. I held his hand anxiously, tapping my foot on the floor. I was nervous.

Ethan's POV

Scrubbing smooth young skin saying I don't know

The doctor walked in, holding what I'm assuming was Tyler's file and results. Tyler instantly sat up when he walked in, his anxious state only seeming to intensify.

He sat down in his swivel chair and took his glasses off. He quickly typed something onto the computer, then put his glasses back on and turned to us.

"So, Tyler. How are you feeling?"

"Honestly?" The doctor nodded. "Irritated that you're stalling."

I tapped his arm gently as the doctor's cheeks went a light pink, obviously out of embarrassment. 

Grab a bag, grab a bottle, but leave the what if

You'll see it in the morning after your kicks

I could see that Tyler was getting more and more antsy, so I turned to the doctor.

"So, what are the results?"

"Well," he started, "it hasn't spread, but got a little worse. There are still options for you. Chemotherapy and radiation treatments could get rid of it for you. In the mean time, take this."

He handed Tyler and prescription that he needed to fill.

We thanked him and left hand-in-hand.

When we arrived home, Tyler seemed sad and angry.

All you'll need for a rockin' good time

Is a bunch of people who don't give a damn

There's a yes, in your head, gotta find where it's at

You'll lose it in the morning, but ignore that

"Baby, come here."

He walked over to me and sat on the couch next to me.

I patted my lap gently and he rested his head there. I gently rubbed his hair for a moment, before he sat up, scooted closer to me and kissed me.

We disconnected and he pulled me into his lap, hugging me close to him.

"We should go out tonight," he whispered into my neck. It was so quiet and muffled that it took me a second to register what he said.

"Do you want to go out tonight?"

"Yeah."

"Then we can go out tonight."

And we're not bruised, they're just party tattoos

And the colorful mess, is just colorful regret

Black lipstick will never be a sin

We'll regret it when we're old with wrinkled up skin

Regret it when we're old with wrinkled up skin

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

So, that was part 1 of Party Tattoos.

Party Tattoos (the song) is now available on iTunes and Spotify (#notad), and of course, you can still find it on YouTube, so go check it out if you wan to. It's also put above, so feel free to listen to it before you go.

Ok, so I think that's all. I'll be back at school in a week, so expect slower updates, but I'm still on break for the time being, so more chapter are coming soon.

I definitely won't update next Tuesday, though, because I'm going to Mark's show, just so you know.

K bye!