Chapter 16- Stressed Out

Ethan's POV

Weddings are a lot more work than you think they are. Booking venues, photographers, florists, caterers, etc. is a lot of work. Between that, and making Youtube videos, I've barely had any time to even talk to Tyler these past few weeks, and he lives here! 

On the bright side, I know that it will all be worth it in the end, because I'll be married to the love of my life, and he'll be married to the love of his life.

Just the thought of that made me smile and just as I started thinking about him, my phone rang.

Tyler's POV

Yet another round of chemo, complete. I've shaved my head since I started; it's not that great of a look when you have random bald patches. Ethan has been such an amazing sport, and he's been working his ass off. I'm so proud of him and I can't wait until he's my husband.

Anyway, as I sit on this stupid, uncomfortable doctors table, I'm thinking about him, about the wedding, and about everything in between. I get so distracted in thinking about my wonderful fiance that I don't notice when the doctor walks into the room. He clears his throat and I snap out of my trance.

I look up only to see the biggest smile I've seen since I asked Ethan to marry me.

"It's gone, isn't it?" I asked, hiding my crossed fingers behind my leg.

The doctor only smiled wider and frantically nodded at me. I let out a sigh of relief and tears came to my eyes.

We finished up our appointment, and the second I stepped out of the building, I called Ethan.

(Bold is Ethan. Italics is Tyler)

Hello?

Hey, baby.

How'd your appointment go?

Not bad. I don't have cancer anymore, so that's kinda cool

KINDA?! Ty, that's awesome! Come home right now!

I'm already on my way. How's the wedding planning going?

Seriously? Your cancer is fucking GONE and your asking me about the wedding? What the hell is wrong with you?! You should be celebrating!

Maybe you could help me with that when I get home?

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Oh, yeah, I think I am.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So it's been a hot second but I'm back (sorta). I had the motivation to write so here I am y'all.

Also, do you guys want smut in the next chapter? I've never actually written smut before, so it might be really fucking bad but like, I'm willing to try.

If you want to see smut in the next chapter, leave a vote or comment so I know. Or, if you want this story to stay completely fluffy and rated R only for language reasons, feel free to leave that in the comments too, because I have two seperate ideas for the next chapter set up: one fluff, one smut.

K byeeeeeeeee