A/N- My coming out story/IMPORTANT MESSAGE AT THE END!! PLS READ!!!

Hey.

I'm unsure of how to start this, so I'm just going to go back to the beginning.

Around Mid-October, I found Markiplier through his Five Nights at Freddy's series (it's fantastic, go watch it). Shortly after, I found JackSepticEye's videos through Mark's Prop Hunt series where he played with Bob (muyskerm), Wade (LordMinion777), Yami (Yamimash) and a ton more. I started to really get obsessed with Septiplier (before I knew about Mark and Amy's relationship, obviously). By mid- February this year, I found Ethan, Tyler, Kathryn and Amy, and with that came Tythan. From what I've just explained, it's probably apparent that these are all gay ships.

I started reading on Wattpad, and created this account, mefeglc. At first, I started reading Mark x Reader fics. Oneshots, full on stories, and yes, smut. After a while I got a little sick of it, so I started getting into other ships, with Septiplier taking the lead. I read stories, oneshots and slowly eased my way into, once again, smut.

This is when I started questioning my sexuality. I didn't understand, at first, what the word "gay" actually meant. but once I got older, I fully understood what the term meant. At first, I thought I was just straight. Guys all the way, that's all I liked, because I surely couldn't like a girl... right? Wrong. By March, I knew all about Tythan, Septiplier, and so many other ships. Around that time, I also thought I was pansexual. I guess I thought I liked everyone, which I did, but not necessarily enough to be in a romantic/sexual relationship. By this time, I knew that two of my four closest friends were fully gay, and one of them was pan.

In April, I started actually thinking about what it would be like to date someone who was transgender or genderfluid. I knew at that time that I probably wouldn't be comfortable with that, so I reconsidered, slowly going through each sexuality until I found one that described me perfectly: bisexual.

So for the past few months, I have been hiding this from my parents, because my sister (she was older than I am when she told my parents) was told that she was too young to know that, and that she would change her mind in the future. I was afraid of that happening to me, so I told my close friend group about it, and kept it from my family.

Anyway, that plan failed, however, as my fat-mouthed sister turned around, made eye contact with me, and stabbed me (and by that I mean she told my mom). My mom proceeded to ask me a series of questions like "why would you hide it", to which I responded "because you'll tell dad" (my parents are divorced, just so you know). My mom told me, and I QUOTE, "I don't report EVERYTHING to dad." Liar.

We went out to dinner that night with my sister, her friend, my mom and dad. On the way there, my mom told my dad. Yeah.

So my mom, though implying that she wouldn't tell my dad, turned around and stabbed me in the back. And guess what my dad didn't say, but was 99.9% thinking? That I was "too young".

SOO, that's how my parents found out I was bisexual, everybody!!!!

Ugh.

Word of advice to those of you are trying to hide your sexualities from your parents: don't tell  your siblings or their friends. THEY. WILL. BLAB!! Trust me, I learned it the hard way. Just tell your friend group, ok? Ok.

Anyway, I know I didn't post this A/N before, like I should've, but I'm going to continue writing this story!! Slowly, but parts will come soon. I have one in progress now, so I might get that done tonight or tomorrow, I hope, but NO promises. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this worthless A/N, but I needed to talk to SOMEONE about it, and who better than you guys?

Updates soon~

-Your favorite fighting French bread,

Lafbaguette~